Windows 10: surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

Discus and support surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; have used my surface for 4 yrs great. turned on today and connects to network but when search attempted says "not connected " to network. however does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by frankp1123, Feb 13, 2019.

1. surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

have used my surface for 4 yrs great. turned on today and connects to network but when search attempted says "not connected " to network. however does any msn news search i want and displays correct tod.

:)

frankp1123, Feb 13, 2019
  2. mamade Win User

Using MSN/Live on a wifi connection.

Hi all ! I've an i780 too, and i have a problem on the step 2, how can i see if MSN use a connection on the list ???? sorry for my poor english

mamade, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
  4. surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

1. surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google - Similar Threads - surface connect msn

2. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost connection to Google Drive?: I have google drive installed on my computer - sometimes when I log on in the morning my drive is listed as "Unavailable" - I can open google drive and access files within the app, but my computer somehow can't see the drive and I can't find it to save files there. When I...
  3. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost connection to Google Drive?: I have google drive installed on my computer - sometimes when I log on in the morning my drive is listed as "Unavailable" - I can open google drive and access files within the app, but my computer somehow can't see the drive and I can't find it to save files there. When I...
  4. connecting Microsoft to Google

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting Microsoft to Google: When I want to click "Go Premium" in OneDrive app it says: "Can't connect to Google Play". What should I do?And I have similar problem with Accounts in windows. When I want to add me Gmail in accounts, it says: we have a problem with server. please check your internet...
  5. Difficulty connecting Surface Go2 connecting to router

Difficulty connecting Surface Go2 connecting to router: I bought a new SurfaceGo2 for my partner. I cannot connect it to my router netgear DGN2200. The surface has Windows 10 Home I switched out of S mode 1 I have successfully connected to the internet and updated it using my phone as a hotspot 2 I have successfully connected to...
  6. connecting microsoft are google playstore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connecting microsoft are google playstore: i am assigned to work from home and need to use a phone system called avaya. must sign into microsoft are google playstore to download it. can not connect. keeps going to a drivers update screen where i must pay for. not sure if this is necessary. i am using a hp laptop....
  7. Surface bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface bluetooth connection: My Surface Pro bluetooth connection keeps dropping. I can boot and my keyboard and mouse work fine for awhile and then they just sop working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-bluetooth-connection/b3d78d8a-e9ed-4ad1-bd3e-2563c646b6b8
  8. Google Chrome- throttled connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome- throttled connection: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 home edition and have since reinstallation have had a problem with chrome reach the speeds its supposed I had before reinstallation. The internet connection is a fiber-optic network, and browsers such as Edge and IE have no problems...
  9. Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?

Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?: I would like to know why MSN has so many connections on my network. Please review: 09 36 ms 35 ms 35 ms ae3-0.atb-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.224.186] 10 66 ms 62 ms 63 ms be-63-0.ibr01.atb.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.8.96] 11 61 ms 62 ms 62...
  10. Google drive account connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google drive account connected: How do i change the google drive my computer files is connected to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/google-drive-account-connected/7669b199-bc99-4702-bafd-ccb280de7f55