Windows 10: Surface Windows Won't Boot

Discus and support Surface Windows Won't Boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop is refusing to boot. Every time I try to restart it, the Surface logo flickers and then the screen turns black before going to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LauraCNY, Apr 1, 2020.

1. LauraCNY Win User

Surface Windows Won't Boot

Hi,

My laptop is refusing to boot. Every time I try to restart it, the Surface logo flickers and then the screen turns black before going to the Surface UEFI screen. I have tried to force it into safemode and I have tried to recover it to a certain point, but it refuses to restart. I'm not sure what to do.

:)

LauraCNY, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Windows Won't Boot :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 1, 2020
  4. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Windows Won't Boot - Similar Threads - Surface Won't Boot

2. After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot: After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot. It only got to the black screen with the window logo and then shut down.I tried to reboot it 3 times to get into the repair mode but it won't get thereTried to download the win 11 iso file but it won't let me copy to an...
  3. After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot: After upgrading to win 11, Surface laptop won't boot. It only got to the black screen with the window logo and then shut down.I tried to reboot it 3 times to get into the repair mode but it won't get thereTried to download the win 11 iso file but it won't let me copy to an...
  4. Surface Pro X won't boot into USB drive for Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X won't boot into USB drive for Windows 11 installation: I'll preface this by saying I already followed every standard troubleshooting on the Surface support page. All the options in the BIOS are correct. I also tried multiple USB drives, but the result is always the same: I boot into the USB drive, the white Surface logo will...
  5. Surface Pro X won't boot into USB drive for Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro X won't boot into USB drive for Windows 11 installation: I'll preface this by saying I already followed every standard troubleshooting on the Surface support page. All the options in the BIOS are correct. I also tried multiple USB drives, but the result is always the same: I boot into the USB drive, the white Surface logo will...
  6. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot: I was trying Macrium and EaseUS ToDo to backup the C drive of a 2-in-1 ASUS Transformer T100TA that has 2GB memory. While restoring with ToDo, I got some error and it went into an Automatic Repair loop. It always goes into the Recovery Environment and I tried all the options...
  7. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot: So I was having some trouble with my pc and so I tried to use the reset through windows 10, but when I restartet it is just stuck on the Very first image and is not even trying to load.I can't Access the troubleshooting because it doesn't even load that far.Does anyone here...
  8. Windows won't boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot.: Every time i boot my pc all i see is a black screen with my cursor and i already tried "renaming" shell explorer.exe and it still doesn't work. submitted by /u/xdexotic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjzka1/windows_wont_boot/
  9. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot: Guys, I think I'm scared that I screwed up my PC. I installed a Nintendo 3DS emulator, along with Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth and I think that the site I went on to download it, kicked me off my PC. It said things like "Your PC ran into a problem" and "Repairing your PC"...
  10. Windows won't boot past the surface/windows logo on surface pro, and won't boot to USB.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot past the surface/windows logo on surface pro, and won't boot to USB.: I recently reset my Surface Pro 4 through the recovery mode because I lost the password. It got stuck at the windows logo during the process and I forced a shutdown but now when I start my surface it is stuck at the white surface/windows logo and won't boot to a USB so I can...