Windows 10: Surface

Discus and support Surface in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have problems with my surface and the fingerprint reader... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ParkerJs1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. ParkerJs1 Win User

Surface

I have problems with my surface and the fingerprint reader

:)

ParkerJs1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Surface

Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Surface

1. Surface - Similar Threads - Surface

2. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...
  3. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...
  4. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...
  5. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...
  6. letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.: letter p and right arrow key are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-p-and-right-arrow-stopped-working-on/f66b15e0-31dd-48c8-9a4b-70e20632c553
  7. letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.: letter p and right arrow key are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-p-and-right-arrow-stopped-working-on/f66b15e0-31dd-48c8-9a4b-70e20632c553
  8. Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS: I have a Surface Go LTE model 1825, running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, Build 19045.4291.According to the specifications it has a GPS/GNSS capability. In the privacy settings, access to location services has been enabled. In the device manager, under system, there is a...
  9. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  10. trouble with my Microsoft surface

trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 wont boot from usb drive