Windows 10: SURFACEBOOK 2

Discus and support SURFACEBOOK 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my surfacebook keeps hanging when i open any file or folder from file explorer. However, if I search the same file from the winsearch and open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by archnow, Feb 19, 2021.

1. archnow Win User

SURFACEBOOK 2

Hi, my surfacebook keeps hanging when i open any file or folder from file explorer. However, if I search the same file from the winsearch and open it it works fine. Anyone relates?

:)

archnow, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

SURFACEBOOK 2

1. SURFACEBOOK 2 - Similar Threads - SURFACEBOOK

2. ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor doesn't auto rotate, due to SurfaceBook settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor doesn't auto rotate, due to SurfaceBook settings?: ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor attached to MS SurfaceBook doesn't auto rotate as it should, possibly due to rotate lock on & greyed out when in SurfaceBook mode ie attached to keyboard. When I detach the main screen, I can toggle auto rotate on/off. That's ok when using...
  3. ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor doesn't auto rotate, due to SurfaceBook settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor doesn't auto rotate, due to SurfaceBook settings?: ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor attached to MS SurfaceBook doesn't auto rotate as it should, possibly due to rotate lock on & greyed out when in SurfaceBook mode ie attached to keyboard. When I detach the main screen, I can toggle auto rotate on/off. That's ok when using...
  4. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.: Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart -> BIOS TIME. When rebooting or booting from keyboard disconnected the boot time is normal.I checked my C:/ drive and it has...
  5. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.: Hi, Just recently my Surfacebook started to get very long boot time when connected to the keyboard 140 seconds according to Task-Manager -> Autostart -> BIOS TIME. When rebooting or booting from keyboard disconnected the boot time is normal.I checked my C:/ drive and it has...
  6. Why does my Surfacebook take over more than 2 minutes to boot when connected to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Pairing BluetoothMouse3600 with my SurfaceBook 2 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing BluetoothMouse3600 with my SurfaceBook 2 in Windows 10: I am not able to pair my BlueToothMouse3600 with my Surface Book 2. Please help. I have gone to Settings/Bluetooth and other devices/ensured that Bluetooth is toggled to enabled, pressed the power button on my mouse till blinking, found my mouse listed under Add a device and...
  8. Pairing BluetoothMouse3600 with my SurfaceBook 2 in Windows 10

Pairing BluetoothMouse3600 with my SurfaceBook 2 in Windows 10: I am not able to pair my BlueToothMouse3600 with my Surface Book 2. Please help. I have gone to Settings/Bluetooth and other devices/ensured that Bluetooth is toggled to enabled, pressed the power button on my mouse till blinking, found my mouse listed under Add a device and...
  9. Pairing BluetoothMouse3600 with my SurfaceBook 2 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. SurfaceBook 2 after windows 11 upgrade

SurfaceBook 2 after windows 11 upgrade: After the Win 11 upgrade, there are 2 mouse pointers on my screen!! one doesn't move and the one that moves blinks as it moves. I tried getting with support, and they suggested a fresh install which I did, but the problem went away for about 20 minutes. I'm in a position...