Windows 10: SurfacePro4 with Windows10

Discus and support SurfacePro4 with Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do I have two sign ins when starting PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeggyBossie, May 18, 2021.

1. SurfacePro4 with Windows10

Why do I have two sign ins when starting PC

:)

PeggyBossie, May 18, 2021

2. how to find internet explorer on my surfacepro4

How do I find internet explorer on my surfacepro4. It isn't in Microsoft Accessories and it already shows as a program when I right click from the start menu?

Mark Winger, May 18, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 18, 2021
  4. RayBowes Win User

SurfacePro4 with Windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, May 18, 2021
Thema:

SurfacePro4 with Windows10

1. SurfacePro4 with Windows10 - Similar Threads - SurfacePro4 Windows10

2. Blackscreen in windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen in windows10: Hello,I cant able to login to my PC since it is showing only a black screen with a movable cursorI have tried restarting, the safe boot also has the same black screen and it didn't show any error while loading in safe bootctrl+alt+delete or ctrl+shift esc and win...
  3. Recent Windows10 Update KB504476 causing CPU fan running at maximum speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Windows10 Update KB504476 causing CPU fan running at maximum speed: Hi there, I've been experiencing CPU fan running at maximum speed after my recent Windows 10 Update. Please advise what can be done to resolve this as this is affecting my work and it seems impossible to get rid of the problem. Thanks....
  4. JBL Tune 750 btnc hands free does not work with Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Tune 750 btnc hands free does not work with Windows10: Hi Team,When I connect my JBL Tune 750 btnc wireless headphones with Windows 10, following things happen:1. it gets connected properly2. in sound icon , I get two options a JBL stereo 2. JBL hands-free AG audio3. if I select JBL stereo, sound comes ok the output from...
  5. windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f: Hello all,I just purchased a brand new laptop preinstalled with Windows10 ver 10H2 and MSOFFICE Home&Student.Problem: 1. windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f.Due to this MSOffice cant be run after installed.ThanksHAN...
  6. Reset windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows10: I tried resetting windows 10 and now my control panel ,windows update one drive windows powershell plus a few others not working also had chinese writing on microsoft edge and bluetooth iso just a disaster cant reinstall windows or update drivers i think this has ruined my...
  7. Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10

Installation failed with error code 52 when secure boot was on after signing EV-CODE. Windows10: Q1. How shall I do to install the driver without code52 on secure boot?Q2. How should I do to install the driver on pc can't be updated windows10?Thank you....
  8. [Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and unable to scroll up

[Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and unable to scroll up: [Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and I am unable to scroll up even i use page up to scroll up it automatically scroll down....
  9. I can't activate Windows10 in my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't activate Windows10 in my pc: I can't activate my windows in settings on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows10-in-my-pc/9a74ef9a-a488-4f58-be57-364474b28db2
  10. One surfacepro4 & 2 separate persons each with their own email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One surfacepro4 & 2 separate persons each with their own email address: We would like to find out how both of us can receive our emails on the one computer. We both have gmail accounts but sofar only mine are posted on the computer....