Windows 10: surfing video data

Discus and support surfing video data in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; if you are surfing video's on the internet: are the video's downloaded and saved on the harddisk? Does this mean if you are surfing much video's: much... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by louis14, Sep 10, 2017.

1. louis14 Win User

surfing video data

if you are surfing video's on the internet: are the video's downloaded and saved on the harddisk?
    Does this mean if you are surfing much video's: much video's are saved on your harddisk?

:)

louis14, Sep 10, 2017
  2. HandyR Win User

Lumia 620 Battery life

Your phones energy consumtion is depending on many things, so draining 40% in 2 hours of usage (display permanently switched on, WLAN or mobile data connection) will be quite normal. Extrapolated you should have 5 hours of surfing time with your above mentioned
    consumtion.

According to Product data sheet your phone has video playback time from about 6 hours (due to permanently activated display this would fit internet surfing). If your notice the permanent data connection (WLAN or mobile network) 5 hours internet surfing would
    met product specifications.

HandyR, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Lumia 620 Battery life

Thanks for replying. Even if I did not surf the internet, but leave IE open with only one tab, the battery life drops too fast. This IE takes up too much battery life.

mik3L3374---01, Sep 10, 2017
Thema:

surfing video data

1. surfing video data - Similar Threads - surfing video data

2. PC BSOD when surfing the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC BSOD when surfing the internet.: I have been having trouble with BSOD lately, they seem to only happen when I am surfing the internet. I have everything in my PC updated and they still happen I cannot figure out what causes it.Dumpshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhTRmdudSAPJgl3-Y6Vno6XAoc7O?e=ovfVpP...
  3. Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge: Game submitted by /u/oneberto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9l57r/open_edgesurf_on_the_new_edge/
  4. Blue screen while watching videos or surfing on browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen while watching videos or surfing on browser: Hi everyone, I have blue screen issue for a long time. I got it on those times; - while playing games csgo,pubg 4-5 times - while watching videos on twitch,youtube,mpc player. 4-5 times - while using twitter on Mozilla Firefox Browser 1 times - while listening music...
  5. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop: I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range. Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good clip. Current pick for an example: . Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Amazon.com: Brother High-Speed...
  6. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop: I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range. Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good clip. Current pick for an example: . Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Amazon.com: Brother High-Speed...
  7. Internet Surfing Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet Surfing Problems: Hi, i am am having a problem reaching some sites, such as Amazon, with my computer while I can do that via wifi with other devices. i apprcite your assistance. Farzad...
  8. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox: Since a week or two before the creators update, but 9 months since I first built the machine, I started to get a BSOD IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE when general surfing with FireFox. Using Chrome I haven't yet experienced the issue. I refreshed Firefox but that did not help. I have...
  9. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...
  10. Cannot surf the web!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot surf the web!: Hello! I approach you with a problem, I cannot surf the web (I've tried both chrome and edge) but I can use uTorrent to download files just fine. I formatted my pc TWICE, disabled automatic updates completely (because I thought that maybe it was a problem from an update),...