Windows 10: Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

Discus and support Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a wired speakers and a Bluetooth speaker I would like to use for surround sound. I can get the sound to come through both using stereo mix but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hollywood42, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

I have a wired speakers and a Bluetooth speaker I would like to use for surround sound. I can get the sound to come through both using stereo mix but would like to use it with windows sonic or dolby atmos as a surround speaker. Is there a feature in windows or a third party program I can use to only get the back sound to come out of it? Thanks

:)

Hollywood42, Apr 23, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker :p

cadaveca, Apr 23, 2020
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

5.1 surround sound not working :/

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to output 5.1 audio from your PC, the sound card of your computer should have the support for it. Not all soundcards can output 5.1 surround signal. However, you can try the following steps and see if it works.

• Right click on the Volume icon (bottom right corner) and select
      Sounds to open the sound Properties window.
    • Go to the Playback tab and right click on your 5.1 speakers and select Set as Default.
    • Right click on the speaker again and select Configure.
    • In the speaker setup window, select 5.1 surround and click Next.
    • Check all the checkboxes under optional speakers and click Next.
    • Check the checkboxes under Select full-range speakers if applicable and click Next.
    • Click the Finish button once the configuration completes and see if you get the desired output audio signal.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

1. Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker - Similar Threads - Surround Sound Bluetooth

2. No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11: I am not getting sound from the surround speakers of my Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200 5.1 system.I am using the Realtek onboard audio of my B450 Aorus Elite motherboard, and have used the Realtek Audio Console app to configure 5.1 sound. I'm running Windows 11 23H2, OS Build...
  3. No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11: I am not getting sound from the surround speakers of my Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200 5.1 system.I am using the Realtek onboard audio of my B450 Aorus Elite motherboard, and have used the Realtek Audio Console app to configure 5.1 sound. I'm running Windows 11 23H2, OS Build...
  4. Surround sound works but speaker fill does not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surround sound works but speaker fill does not: So I know some things like youtube only put out in stereo and I supplemented that with speaker fill over the years, however, I am noticing that no longer is working and it is really bothering me. I have the default windows driver and speaker fill enabled. 5.1 is configured...
  5. Surround sound works but speaker fill does not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surround sound works but speaker fill does not: So I know some things like youtube only put out in stereo and I supplemented that with speaker fill over the years, however, I am noticing that no longer is working and it is really bothering me. I have the default windows driver and speaker fill enabled. 5.1 is configured...
  6. How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10: [ATTACH]With so many speakers to position properly, if you’re a PC user with multiple […] This article How to test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System: Hi. I bought a Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System. But 5.1 sound doesn't work for me. Only the front left and right speakers work. All the latest Windows updates are installed, the drivers are updated. How to fix it?...
  8. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker 5.1 configuration windows

2. use bluetooth speakers as surround sound from pc