Windows 10: Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first

Discus and support Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first year Microsoft has big plans for its new Windows 10 operating system, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jul 4, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first

Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first year

Source

:)

A Guy, Jul 4, 2015
  2. HallOI Win User

Microsoft Pulse and Microsoft Edge on Windows Phone 10, the don't seem to love each other

So wanted to do a pulse for a Skype for Business Meeting to track sentiment and complete a realtime survey.

People meet in a room (2-3 people, only 1 laptop) around Europe listen and vote was the theory, preferably on their windows phones

However when coming to enter the survey it just does not display in Edge on the windows phone; the survey seems to lock the screen so you can see the question but can not access the answer!

Any help appreciated even the bad news "We do not support Windows phone" at the moment

Thanks

HallOI, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Free upgrade to Windows 10

Why have you deleted my comments in your response? What are you trying to hire? Do what I'm doing... be honest!

ArtFernandes, Jul 4, 2015
  4. Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first

I will be upgrading the systems at the office to Windows 10 but I will make sure that the EDGE is optional and that they can still use the IE11 or another browser of their choice. I got a lot of complaints when I installed IE11 because some of the business websites they need don't work properly. My guess is that time will fix the website compatibility problems.

alkaufmann, Jul 4, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    IE11 is not going away for some time.

BunnyJ, Jul 4, 2015
  6. John035 Win User
    I am more curious about Windows 10, then when I heard about Windows 8. Windows 8 was not the best timing, in my opinion.

John035, Jul 6, 2015
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    The future comments on this subject matter should be very interesting. . .*Smile

8. Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first

EDGE seems like an app and I am not very fond of it. I will just stick with my FF/Chrome combo as I have since 2008. If one doesn't work the other surely will.

heyyahblah, Jul 6, 2015
  9. Trust_No1 Win User
    I am not sure how they came by their headline of 40%, if you read the actual report is states that at least 75% (if they adopted it) would not switch immediately but would wait 2 years to see how it does. Their report was also compiled from a list of 500 US IT Pros, I am not sure how that equates to the number of actual businesses per se.

Of course, business is looking but I doubt seriously that 40% would just dive right in and switch, my goodness, only recently have some just switched to Windows 7. None the less, it makes for an interesting read.

Trust_No1, Jul 7, 2015
  10. richc46 Win User
    For me Edge and Chrome are as fast as could be. IE11 is very slow.

richc46, Jul 7, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Edge is very fast and it's not that bad at this stage.

BunnyJ, Jul 7, 2015
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    If true this is the last Windows OS that Microsoft is going to put out (similar to Mac OS X) then it would make perfect sense for business to go with Windows 10, albeit not in the first year of release.

Thema:

Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first

1. Survey finds 40% of businesses want to adopt Windows 10 in the first - Similar Threads - Survey finds 40%

2. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  3. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  4. Survey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Survey: I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to be able to open there email, answer my...
  5. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #40 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #40 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  6. Microsoft reveals new Windows 10 business adoption figures

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new Windows 10 business adoption figures: Microsoft recently revealed that Windows 10 is running on more than 700 million devices across the world and last week the at Build 2018 developer conference announced the new Windows 10 business adoption figures. Microsoft says that no less than 200 million businesses are...
  7. Windows 10 Insider Program Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Program Survey: Hello, With your help, we seek to make Windows better. Our team is committed to understanding – and responding to – your feedback. As Gabe Aul explains in his blog post here (Insider Hub), your engagement helps improve not only Windows as a product, but also the Windows...
  8. First Windows 10 Adopters No Longer Allowed to Downgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 10 Adopters No Longer Allowed to Downgrade to Windows...: Microsoft released Windows 10 on July 29, and at that time, the company clearly specified that all those who wanted to downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1 (depending on what their previous operating system was) could do so directly from the OS, using an option included in the...
  9. Windows 10 Adoption Already Slowing Down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Adoption Already Slowing Down: Windows 10 was launched with much fanfare on July 29, and given the fact that during the same day Microsoft also allowed Windows 7 and 8.1 users to start downloading the new operating system free of charge as a direct upgrade, its market share skyrocketed in just a few hours...
  10. A Windows 10 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    A Windows 10 Survey: [img] Information Hi geeks! Please give a minute of your time and answer this short and small Excel Online survey: Windows 10 Survey Survey is totally anonymous, no IP, location or other personal information is sent, no name or email asked. You don't have to be a...