Windows 10: Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues

Discus and support Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The UK consumer group Which? recently conducted a survey and it appears that close to 50 percent of users have experienced issues while using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 12, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues

The UK consumer group Which? recently conducted a survey and it appears that close to 50 percent of users have experienced issues while using Windows 10 operating system. The survey includes 1,100 members of Which, and interestingly, no less than half of all Windows 10 users have experienced a bug in the operating system.

The survey claims that the 21 percent respondents have experienced issues with apps and the OS itself. The 16 percent of the users have experienced users with hardware, like printers and audio system.

21 percent of the respondents said software compatibility issues are most often the problem in Windows 10, as apps fail to work correctly or at all, with 16 percent of them pointing to hardware problems, like printers and speakers seemingly broken down after the upgrade.

The surveyed users also reported some critical problems, like emails accounts sync and even complete PC failures. Which? also contacted Microsoft and if appropriate, the group believes that the software giant should pay compensation to those who have experienced loss as a result of Windows 10.

“We want to make sure our customers receive the right support they need to get the best Windows update experience and we will continue to review customer enquiries and issues on a case-by-case basis to ensure individual help and resolution where possible. In addition, Which? members are very important to us so we are currently exploring ways in which we can work together in the future to ensure they have the support that they need in a way that is easy and quick,” Microsoft said in a statement, according to the UK consumer group.

Microsoft recently started rolling out Windows 10 April 2018 Update and there have been reports about major gremlins affecting some systems but only a few users have been affected by problems caused by the update.

The post Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 12, 2018
  2. mgroeber Win User

Idea: survey of Ovi Suite users about their problems?

I would be in favour of using a site like SurveyMonkey (perhaps we can use this board to draft a list of questions?), as this will be much easier to evaluate the results, compared to people typing them into their e-mails on this board.

Also, the survey would be much easier to handle for users if these were just, say, 10 questions with radio buttons or so. Taking the survey should not take more than 5-10 minutes.

Any suggestions for (non-biased) questions are welcome.

mgroeber, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After upgrading to Windows 10 I'm experiencing 'internet problems' which says can't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues

1. Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues - Similar Threads - Survey says 50%

2. Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue: Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-windows-compatability-issue/6aad891a-01f0-44f6-8965-0276b4b7326b
  3. Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue: Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-windows-compatability-issue/6aad891a-01f0-44f6-8965-0276b4b7326b
  4. Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows: Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-compatibility-issue-with-windows/3fd867c1-862b-4ccc-98ef-c1e9a4594434
  5. Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows: Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-compatibility-issue-with-windows/3fd867c1-862b-4ccc-98ef-c1e9a4594434
  6. Experiencing issues with cameraWindows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Experiencing issues with cameraWindows 10: So I'm having trouble with my camera. When I use it, everything is reddish and fuzzy. Its blurry too, I tried installing a new software but that didn't fix the problem. My camera is integrated and my laptop is dell inspiron 15 7000 gaming....
  7. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #50 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #50 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  8. Multiple issues experienced on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple issues experienced on Windows 10: Split from this thread. @Jason_E (MSFT) How about a couple of more? - Wifi doesnt connect fast on Windows start, stays disconnected often for about 1-2 minute until finally connects, connection speed after entering login screen is totally random, can be 2 seconds, 10...
  9. Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

in Windows 10 News
    Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs: For the second year in a row, we did a bit of informal censusing last month to get to know our users in the best way possible: anonymously and collectively. Maybe you saw and took the survey, which we shared through email, our about:home page, and social media. There were...
  10. A Windows 10 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    A Windows 10 Survey: [img] Information Hi geeks! Please give a minute of your time and answer this short and small Excel Online survey: Windows 10 Survey Survey is totally anonymous, no IP, location or other personal information is sent, no name or email asked. You don't have to be a...