Windows 10: Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

Discus and support Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For the second year in a row, we did a bit of informal censusing last month to get to know our users in the best way possible: anonymously and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

Source: Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2018
  2. CatGuyTX Win User

QR Code

I agree with the comments on the Bing QR Reader, I love it, I haven't had but a couple of things (oddball), not found.

CatGuyTX, Mar 28, 2018
  3. HapyKampr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

Love the fact they sent me a support survey Friday. My biggest issue is that support does not even read these complaints on a regular basis. Last time I posted something here it took them 1 month to reply. Needless to say they did not respond to my survey
    either.

HapyKampr, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

Well it looks like I'm an oddball*Thumbs

Josey Wales, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Cr00zng Win User
    I used to be one of the "odd balls" but by now, I've graduated to be an even more odd ball and browse with Opera...*Eek*Biggrin

Cr00zng, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs

1. Survey Says, Firefox Loves Oddballs - Similar Threads - Survey Says Firefox

2. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  3. Love

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  4. Love the calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love the calendar: Hi! I just wanted to say that I really like when you hover over the date/time it pops up on the calendar. When viewing the calendar and hovering over a date, it reminds me of a flashlight going over each day and I just really like that feature! Very satisfying to play around...
  5. Love the calendar

Love the calendar: Hi! I just wanted to say that I really like when you hover over the date/time it pops up on the calendar. When viewing the calendar and hovering over a date, it reminds me of a flashlight going over each day and I just really like that feature! Very satisfying to play around...
  6. Love this feature!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love this feature!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Y_122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/sky8hl/love_this_feature/
  7. Always Love these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Always Love these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thempario [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsfcgd/always_love_these/
  8. Survey

Survey: I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to be able to open there email, answer my...
  9. Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues

in Windows 10 News
    Survey says 50% of Windows 10 users experienced issues: The UK consumer group Which? recently conducted a survey and it appears that close to 50 percent of users have experienced issues while using Windows 10 operating system. The survey includes 1,100 members of Which, and interestingly, no less than half of all Windows 10 users...
  10. Tried it and love it!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried it and love it!: I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1 SSD, Asus GTX 795 video card, newest Asus mother Board (Z-87) with 64 gigs of Ram and the new X7 SoundBlaster and it runs...