Windows 10: Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

Discus and support Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon rival Amazon and Google in business use. Microsoft is finally getting the traction among enterprises, and the momentum is expected to continue over the next 2 years.

It appears that Microsoft’s effort seems to be paying off and it’s likely that the software giant will be doubling down on its enterprise voice tech in the coming years.

The survey by Pindrop suggests that Cortana is now more desired than ever in the IT industry. The survey adds that the 78 percent of businesses would like to use Cortana in the enterprise segment for some operations.

That’s the same percentage of businesses who said they wanted the implement Google Assistant, and while on the other hand, the survey found that 77 percent of businesses want to implement Amazon Alexa.

“The proliferation of voice technologies will continue to put consumers’ security and identity at risk. Currently, fraudsters can easily get around existing authentication methods. As businesses adopt the latest voice technologies for the majority of customer interactions, there will be a parallel need for top-notch security,” Vijay Balasubramaniyan, CEO and Co-founder, Pindrop said in a press release.

Needless to say, the people aren’t loyal to a single digital assistant, and they’ll move to a solution that is better for their operations.

Microsoft has shuttered its consumer feature list, but Cortana’s features such as the ability to sort and read aloud emails is apparently helping the digital assistant, at least in the enterprise segment.

The post Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 17, 2018
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Survey for TPU

I suggested the survey a couple months ago, I'm thinking the ends dont justify the means.

Not that I dont to see one, I just dont think it will happen.

mlee49, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

BarbaricSoul, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

1. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market - Similar Threads - Survey suggests Cortana

2. Seems better than ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seems better than ever: The problem-free performance of my Win11 has always been very good... fast, snappy & smooth. But I swear since moving to 22H2 it is or seems to be even more so... I do not believe I am imagining it be even quicker & more responsive than ever after moving to 22H2. Has anyone...
  3. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  4. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  5. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Random letters than the desired number.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random letters than the desired number.: awhile ago I opened up the laptop to play some games and browse something. I realized something went wrong the moment I start pressing the keys at my keyboard, instead of numbers it responded with letters some even had 3 letters per one number. I tried all of the possible...
  7. Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Removing Cortana from Windows 10 is now easier than ever: Cortana on Windows 10 has been updated as a productivity tool and it is now an integral part of Microsoft’s vision for conversational computing and productivity. Voice assistants are a great convenience when they work as intended. A wide choice of assistants has risen over...
  8. UAC more intrusive than ever in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC more intrusive than ever in Windows 10: Before the latest updates in Windows 10, my system would simply open my Autodesk design applications which are legally purchased, licensed and installed using "Run as Administrator". Now, every time I start one of these apps, your "marvelous" not the actual adjective I...
  9. More than 50% of Windows devices in the enterprise are now on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    More than 50% of Windows devices in the enterprise are now on Windows 10: Windows 10 is the most used version of Windows, according to StatCounter. The adoption of the operating system has been increasing over the past couple of months. Windows 10 is currently running on more than half of the commercial PCs across the world and with the end of...
  10. Cortana brings Cultural Savviness to New Markets

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana brings Cultural Savviness to New Markets: Our teams in Redmond have been working hard on the upcoming launch of Windows 10. For my team, that means building the first digital personal assistant in a way that is truly meaningful to individuals globally. As the Group Program Manager for Cortana, I’m excited to share...