Windows 10: Survey

Discus and support Survey in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnieWiebe1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Survey

I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to

send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to

be able to open there email, answer my questions and submit the form in one signal step.

its very hard to get people to fill out surveys, I want to make it as easy as possible.

:)

AnnieWiebe1, Oct 3, 2019
  2. mgroeber Win User

Idea: survey of Ovi Suite users about their problems?

I would be in favour of using a site like SurveyMonkey (perhaps we can use this board to draft a list of questions?), as this will be much easier to evaluate the results, compared to people typing them into their e-mails on this board.

Also, the survey would be much easier to handle for users if these were just, say, 10 questions with radio buttons or so. Taking the survey should not take more than 5-10 minutes.

Any suggestions for (non-biased) questions are welcome.

mgroeber, Oct 3, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Survey for TPU

I suggested the survey a couple months ago, I'm thinking the ends dont justify the means.

Not that I dont to see one, I just dont think it will happen.

mlee49, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Survey

Survey for TPU

We have a comments and suggestions section already. That has produced a lot of good ideas and has helped change various aspects of the board for the better of all members.

IMO, that is a lot more useful than a survey.

Kreij, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Survey

1. Survey - Similar Threads - Survey

2. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  3. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  4. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  5. Survey Email legit

Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  6. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, using 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  7. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, usind 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  8. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, usind 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  9. Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating

in Windows 10 News
    Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating: Microsoft has not revealed any information on how well its Windows 11 operating system is doing. While Microsoft did speed up the delivery of the new version of Windows recently, it has not revealed any numbers so far. [ATTACH] Third-party stores and services provide a...
  10. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space: I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a Windows survey.What next?..... Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calculator....This is a complete invasion of my privacy and personal...