Windows 10: Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed...

Discus and support Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why does microsoft block me from playing the game Suvivirs Quest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joe Fay, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Joe Fay Win User

Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed...

why does microsoft block me from playing the game Suvivirs Quest

:)

Joe Fay, Sep 3, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Rose W Win User

Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed...

Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

Yes the correct or current info is in the Settings/Accounts/Your email and accounts.
    The steps in the tutorial included signing in after deleting a listing. I couldn't see where that was relevant since its a second listing. It looks like I have to voluntarily do the 'sign in' so I can avoid doing that. I'm locked out for 30 days anyway.
    Perhaps its time to set up a stand alone user account in that laptop <grin> Too nerve wracking dealing with this MSAccount.

Rose W, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Survivors: the Quest is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed... - Similar Threads - Survivors Quest currently

2. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  4. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I recently bought the game but whenever i would try to install it would come up with this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/c056848a-5f72-4901-97e9-7fa19b3b2d41
  5. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Minecraft says this when I try to launch it. This is a new PC and I have already bought Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/59ce4dbb-cbcc-4eda-a50a-3bea791121d6
  6. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I bought Minecraft yesterday, and I get this error message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher....
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...