Windows 10: Suspecious Activity on my pc

Discus and support Suspecious Activity on my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, few days ago one friend of mine hacked into my laptop two laptops with out borrowing it,i have face recognition windows hello setup... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Usman Malick, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Suspecious Activity on my pc

Hello microsoft,

few days ago one friend of mine hacked into my laptop two laptops with out borrowing it,i have face recognition windows hello setup even i didn't open any url ,bat or exe file from any source.now he can see my personal data,he can took a screen shot of mine laptops etc.how can i stop him,Thanks!

:)

Usman Malick, Sep 7, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Suspecious Activity on my pc

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Suspecious Activity on my pc

1. Suspecious Activity on my pc - Similar Threads - Suspecious Activity

2. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  3. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  4. Windows Firewall not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...
  5. Windows Firewall not active

Windows Firewall not active: Today, I ran into an issue where my Windows Firewall has become inactive and I am not able to active it again. Prior to this, I had no connection to the internet just randomly which was ultimately fixed by running the DHCP Client service as this wasn't running. Then, Firewall...
  6. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  7. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...: Hello. I think someone put a *hack* from within my system. How can i get rid of this, if there is someone spying on me from within my system? I checked my microsoft account activity, and there it sayd , multiple times that someone logged in to my account with - Protokoll:...
  8. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...: Hello. I think someone put a *hack* from within my system. How can i get rid of this, if there is someone spying on me from within my system? I checked my microsoft account activity, and there it sayd , multiple times that someone logged in to my account with - Protokoll:...
  9. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Suspecious mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspecious mail: I received a mail as follows: MT Microsoft.com Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Tue 7/17/2018 2:48 PM Inbox To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***; E-mail Upgrade Request 2018 We are asking users to verify due to recent security incidents...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO CHECK SUSPECIOUS HACKED PC