Windows 10: Suspect!592b26e0d237

Discus and support Suspect!592b26e0d237 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am running a Window 10 64 Home OS on an HP Envy Laptop that is new this year 2020. It came with McAfee virus protection. I recently ran a full scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Amma904, May 18, 2020.

1. Amma904 Win User

Suspect!592b26e0d237

I am running a Window 10 64 Home OS on an HP Envy Laptop that is new this year 2020. It came with McAfee virus protection. I recently ran a full scan and McAfee isolated and removed Suspect!592b26e0d237 that it found in C:\nowireless.exe.

1. Is this a virus?
    2. What is it supposed to do for its creator?"
    3. Where might I have run across and downloaded a program called nowireless.exe?
    4. Is this program necessary for something else?
    5. Should I find and delete it?

I've had trouble staying connected to my wireless internet with HP Laptop computers since March 2019. This is the 4th HP computer that has trouble staying connected to the internet. Could this program have been causing my problems with all 4 computers? Could this be why my computer keeps losing internet connection?

:)

Amma904, May 18, 2020

2. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, May 18, 2020
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, May 18, 2020
  4. groze Win User

Suspect!592b26e0d237

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Suspect!592b26e0d237

1. Suspect!592b26e0d237 - Similar Threads - Suspect 592b26e0d237

2. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  3. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  4. I suspect that MapsGalaxy is affecting my Windows 10 operation. How can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suspect that MapsGalaxy is affecting my Windows 10 operation. How can I uninstall it?: How can I uninstall MapsGalaxy from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suspect-that-mapsgalaxy-is-affecting-my-windows/7146f2fb-5f6a-4a5f-82dd-cd7526bb5324
  5. I suspect that MapsGalaxy is affecting my Windows 10 operation. How can I uninstall it?

I suspect that MapsGalaxy is affecting my Windows 10 operation. How can I uninstall it?: How can I uninstall MapsGalaxy from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suspect-that-mapsgalaxy-is-affecting-my-windows/7146f2fb-5f6a-4a5f-82dd-cd7526bb5324
  6. I suspect that MapsGalaxy is affecting my Windows 10 operation. How can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....
  8. Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?

Quest 3 PCVR poor performance. WINUSB suspected cause. Any ideas?: Hi.It all started with two, apparently, common problems. poor performance that didn't seem to correlate with my setup/or my settings, and an usb 3.1 gen 2 port that only was able to do 1.6 gbit/s.I ran the console on server startup and of all the errors one stood out to me....
  9. Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption: My desktop freezes after a few moment of activities. I downloaded the window 10 iso using the media creation tool but cannot flashes the image in the advance tool after hitting F8. Fortunately after restart, I was able to return to my desktop to earn Abit longer time to...
  10. Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption

Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption: My desktop freezes after a few moment of activities. I downloaded the window 10 iso using the media creation tool but cannot flashes the image in the advance tool after hitting F8. Fortunately after restart, I was able to return to my desktop to earn Abit longer time to...