Windows 10: Suspect dll files

Discus and support Suspect dll files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently the following type of dll files have been downloaded onto my system. 1. microsoft.applications.telemdry.windows.dll 2.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidLye, Jan 12, 2019.

1. DavidLye Win User

Suspect dll files

Recently the following type of dll files have been downloaded onto my system.

1. microsoft.applications.telemdry.windows.dll

2. runtimeconfiguration.dll

3. micrsoft.richmedia.package.dll

4. microsoft.graphics.canvas.dll

5. microsoft.ui.xmal.dll

6.clrcompression.dll

My Malware software stated "Files compeletely hidden from view and most antivirus products will not detect. It may belong to a root kit.

Any thoughts please

Micosoft safety scanner did not list as a problem when scanning.

:)

DavidLye, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Suspect dll files

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Suspect dll files

1. Suspect dll files - Similar Threads - Suspect dll files

2. .dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  3. .dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  4. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  6. Suspect File Download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspect File Download: After visiting a website, namely <Removed by Moderator>, Microsoft Edge suddenly downloaded a Zip-File "Edge.c4cd7.zip". Why is it unwantedly dowloading files? Is this a file to be worried about? The website seems clear....
  7. DLL file

DLL file: Hi Recently, I found a msdia80.dll file of Sept'05 in my data partition D: drive while windows and other programmes are installed on C: drive. To the best of knowledge and memory, it wasn't there before. When I checked this forum for solution, I found that such a file should...
  8. suspected corrupt file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suspected corrupt file: how do i check for a corrupt file on my dell computer using windows 10 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspected-corrupt-file/1b31610b-0c40-4221-9f25-f02e5bc2c6ad
  9. dll files

dll files: when i try to load a game it says that im missing 2 dll files. One is labeled vcruntime140.dll and the other is labeled msvcp140.dll How do i fix this to where it doesnt say that....
  10. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing: When I try to run various games I get the same error messages saying that .DLL files cannot be found. I have made a list and was wondering if any of you could help me figure out how to get these files. case sensitive 1. vccorlib140_app.DLL 2. MSVCP140_APP.dll for...