Windows 10: Suspected Corruption

Discus and support Suspected Corruption in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So got this, and now Chrome won't open, uninstall or operate. I have restarted my computer 3 times, what is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielJohnson9, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Suspected Corruption

Suspected Corruption d25236f1-8ab5-4d15-bdaa-9bc5eabd2764?upload=true.png

So got this, and now Chrome won't open, uninstall or operate. I have restarted my computer 3 times, what is happening?

:)

DanielJohnson9, Nov 10, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Suspected Corruption

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Suspected Corruption

1. Suspected Corruption - Similar Threads - Suspected Corruption

2. Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption: My desktop freezes after a few moment of activities. I downloaded the window 10 iso using the media creation tool but cannot flashes the image in the advance tool after hitting F8. Fortunately after restart, I was able to return to my desktop to earn Abit longer time to...
  3. Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption: My desktop freezes after a few moment of activities. I downloaded the window 10 iso using the media creation tool but cannot flashes the image in the advance tool after hitting F8. Fortunately after restart, I was able to return to my desktop to earn Abit longer time to...
  4. Desktop freezes, suspect c drive corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I suspect I have a corrupted user profile on my computer. That profile is connected to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suspect I have a corrupted user profile on my computer. That profile is connected to a...: I suspect that I have a corrupted user profile. I don't notice anything wrong BUT I have trouble with a certain video game running and all signs point to it being due to a corrupted file on my user profile it's self. This profile is connected to my Microsoft account, and when...
  6. I suspect I have a corrupted user profile on my computer. That profile is connected to a...

I suspect I have a corrupted user profile on my computer. That profile is connected to a...: I suspect that I have a corrupted user profile. I don't notice anything wrong BUT I have trouble with a certain video game running and all signs point to it being due to a corrupted file on my user profile it's self. This profile is connected to my Microsoft account, and when...
  7. I suspect I have a corrupted user profile on my computer. That profile is connected to a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Poor performance with WIN10 - suspect corrupted code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor performance with WIN10 - suspect corrupted code: I have been experiencing multiple issues with my HP Envy 750 desktop running WIN10, Microsoft 365 Home and OneDrive over the last several months and it is getting worse. Here are some examples of the issues:1. Keyboards and mice are not responding properly. Major hesitation...
  9. Poor performance with WIN10 - suspect corrupted code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor performance with WIN10 - suspect corrupted code: I have been experiencing multiple issues with my HP Envy 750 desktop running WIN10, Microsoft 365 Home and OneDrive over the last several months and it is getting worse. Here are some examples of the issues:1. Keyboards and mice are not responding properly. Major hesitation...
  10. Poor performance with WIN10 - suspect corrupted code