Windows 10: Suspects Lazarus and North Korea

Discus and support Suspects Lazarus and North Korea in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Suspects Lazarus and North Korea? Wannacry and Lazarus Group - the missing link? - Securelist Lazarus Under The Hood (Blogpost) - Securelist 84541 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dencal, May 15, 2017.

1. dencal Win User

Suspects Lazarus and North Korea

dencal, May 15, 2017
  2. bbao Win User

In which countries can I use navigation with Nokia Maps or Nokia Drive?

If it is North Korea not covered, I would not be surprised. But for Japan and South Korea, I really don't understand why the two countries could be ignored.

3. Entegy Win User
    Applications for Lumia 920 in Iran

Yup. I found the list
    here

The countries that aren't supported are North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba and Sudan.

Entegy, May 15, 2017
Thema:

Suspects Lazarus and North Korea

1. Suspects Lazarus and North Korea - Similar Threads - Suspects Lazarus North

2. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  3. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  4. Suspected malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected malware: Dear sir,Someone sent me a file on WhatsApp and when i opened this file it opened in OneDrive. After that i suspected, this person was trying to hack my mobile phone so i started to search for the file he sent me many times and i cannot find it! I'm trying to restore my...
  5. Suspected malware

Suspected malware: I was using kmplayer as my video player and when I scanned it in virustotal it showed there was virus in the app.So I deleted it.Now in appdata/local/Microsoft/windows there is a usrclass.dat file and it shows its type as kmplayer64.dat .Is it a malware?If it is how to delete...
  6. Suspected virus

Suspected virus: Recently i was looking into my antivirus notifications and saw dxgiadaptercache.exe allowed to network. On searching online , it was showing as severe TROJAN so i runned security scan using bitdefender but couldnt find anything then i ran using MS security and found 341...
  7. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  8. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  9. suspect msg

suspect msg: When I logged in got this urgent message supposedly from Microsoft that system under attack and everything would be erased. When I deleted the msg it repeated itself. No results when I deleted all tabs. Please help....
  10. Korea Media Player Center and Korea Messenger Center

Korea Media Player Center and Korea Messenger Center: During my recent upgrade of Windows 10 from one build to another, the above two programs landed on my desktop. I am, as can be seen, in the UK, and I very much regret that I do not understand and cannot read Korean, so how can I get rid of them? I do not seem to be able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jti/suspect 196612

2. jti suspect

3. suspect jti

4. jti/suspect.196612