Windows 10: Suspended app

Discus and support Suspended app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bhushanshimpi, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Suspended app

How to enable suspended apps on windows 10

:)

bhushanshimpi, Jun 26, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Suspended app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Suspended app

Wilfredo_Soto, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Suspended app

1. Suspended app - Similar Threads - Suspended app

2. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  3. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  4. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  5. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.: The instructions went something like this: Open msconfig, go to services tab, disable all, then restart computer. I follosed these insteuctions and now I can't sign in. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click Set up my PIN...
  6. Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.

Some apps were suspended, I followed a guide on her to try to fix in, now I can't log in.: The instructions went something like this: Open msconfig, go to services tab, disable all, then restart computer. I follosed these insteuctions and now I can't sign in. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click Set up my PIN...
  7. How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps

How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps: I have found that I am unable to work due to windows suspending my Azure VPN connection even if I set the priority to realtime in services and allow to always run the app in the background.What seems to be working is to enable efficiency mode on task manager.This stops the...
  8. How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows 11 from suspending apps: I have found that I am unable to work due to windows suspending my Azure VPN connection even if I set the priority to realtime in services and allow to always run the app in the background.What seems to be working is to enable efficiency mode on task manager.This stops the...
  9. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically: I'm trying to troubleshoot potential reasons for why a certain game keeps crashing. I've noticed that, upon entering this specific game, and checking task manager, one of the tasks connected to the game acquires as green leaf icon, and I am informed that the "UWP Process was...
  10. Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically

Stopping Windows from Suspending Apps Automatically: I'm trying to troubleshoot potential reasons for why a certain game keeps crashing. I've noticed that, upon entering this specific game, and checking task manager, one of the tasks connected to the game acquires as green leaf icon, and I am informed that the "UWP Process was...