Windows 10: Suspended Game

Discus and support Suspended Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please i need help After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight. Before my laptop updated it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Suspended Game

Please i need help

After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight.

Before my laptop updated it was fine,i can play them without problem. But after i updated it whenever i opened them,the game was close by self,and then i checked on my task manager and the status say before the game close is suspended,please help me thank you

:)

MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Suspended Game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Suspended Game

1. Suspended Game - Similar Threads - Suspended Game

2. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  3. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  4. how do you make it so Win 11 dose not suspend Xbox game bar?

how do you make it so Win 11 dose not suspend Xbox game bar?: how do you make this not happen? i have to end the process and then relaunch it and even then sometimes it still suspends it as soon as it launches. i have already gone into the app and set the background process to always, it did nothing. any help would be appreciated and...
  5. how do you make it so Win 11 dose not suspend Xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you make it so Win 11 dose not suspend Xbox game bar?: how do you make this not happen? i have to end the process and then relaunch it and even then sometimes it still suspends it as soon as it launches. i have already gone into the app and set the background process to always, it did nothing. any help would be appreciated and...
  6. Games and running applications keeps on getting suspended and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and running applications keeps on getting suspended and crashing: When i leave my computer on for a while and then open a game, the monitor freezes and it just shows the cursor, and when i move my mouse i keep hearing beeping noises and then all my apps got suspended. I dont really know why this happens. I tried reinstalling and updating...
  7. Games and running applications keeps on getting suspended and crashing

Games and running applications keeps on getting suspended and crashing: When i leave my computer on for a while and then open a game, the monitor freezes and it just shows the cursor, and when i move my mouse i keep hearing beeping noises and then all my apps got suspended. I dont really know why this happens. I tried reinstalling and updating...
  8. Games and running applications keeps on getting suspended and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???: When playing Minecraft the game keeps stalling stopping, like it's paused...and when I go to Task Manager to find out why, I see the yellow 'pause' icon, and it says that "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance". I don't understand why it...
  10. UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???

UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???: When playing Minecraft the game keeps stalling stopping, like it's paused...and when I go to Task Manager to find out why, I see the yellow 'pause' icon, and it says that "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance". I don't understand why it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta 5 suspend task manager

2. Lwindows games suspended