Windows 10: Suspended Game

Discus and support Suspended Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please i need help After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight. Before my laptop updated it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Suspended Game

Please i need help

After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight.

Before my laptop updated it was fine,i can play them without problem. But after i updated it whenever i opened them,the game was close by self,and then i checked on my task manager and the status say before the game close is suspended,please help me thank you

:)

MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Suspended Game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Suspended Game

1. Suspended Game - Similar Threads - Suspended Game

2. How to stop UWP process group from suspending my Search function and other apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop UWP process group from suspending my Search function and other apps?: In task manager Search and a few other apps have a green leaf symbol with the message: "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance" I have 16gb ram In the performance tab it says im using 23% of memory and 1% cpu so idk why its suspending....
  3. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  4. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe used to go to Suspended in Windows 10 1809 but is now always...

in Windows 10 Customization
    StartMenuExperienceHost.exe used to go to Suspended in Windows 10 1809 but is now always...: It used to be like this https://www.windowscentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/styles/larger/public/field/image/2019/05/windows-10-startmenuexperiencehost.jpg where StartMenuExperienceHost.exe will go to Suspended status mode. But since 1903 this has always started running...
  5. Suspended volume encryption

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suspended volume encryption: Why does Belarc report "suspended volume encryption". [ATTACH] What should I do to correct this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-volume-encryption/4e2f44fe-da83-48cd-b223-ba2f770e6a74
  6. Is there a way to disable the "UWP app is suspended" option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable the "UWP app is suspended" option?: When I play Minecraft and go into a different Window, Minecraft usually gets disconnected from the internet, which if I'm playing online, that's a problem. Is the UWP suspension what's causing this to happen? If so, how do I turn it off? submitted by /u/DabbingCats2005...
  7. Davinci Resolve video editor won't open, it begins to run but becomes suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Davinci Resolve video editor won't open, it begins to run but becomes suspended: I have been recently using Davinci Resolve to create some special effects, countdowns and timers, however it was working fine until I began to run out of space on my C: drive. It had issues saving, so I cleared out alot of unneeded files from the C: drive. However once I...
  8. Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

in Cortana
    Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?: I am completely a fish out of water setting up the new HP Notebook I just purchased. Took me 3 days just to try and connect to my Wifi if that's any indication of my lack of tech knowledge. Struggling thru setting up Windows 10 but its a work in progress. When I bring up...
  9. Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager suspending games in win 10 pro that were not suspended in win 10 home: I play perfect world international. I depend on leaving my characters on during the night to sell items in my shop. Windows has started to suspend the program every night in Win 10 pro when it did NOT do that in Win 10 home. I need to find out how to permanently STOP this...
  10. Game suddenly closed,suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suddenly closed,suspended: This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta 5 suspend task manager

2. Lwindows games suspended