Windows 10: suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in

Discus and support suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I activate programs or files or processes and run them as the Administrator for Search in @windows 10 Task Manager. And how do activate Cortana,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ruth 53, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Ruth 53 Win User

suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in

How do I activate programs or files or processes and run them as the Administrator for Search in @windows 10 Task Manager. And how do activate Cortana, the Microsoft store, Microsoft Search & Indexing, along with Activating Windows PowerShell as the Admnistrator?ThanksRuth 53

:)

Ruth 53, Sep 18, 2021

2. Programs are going to "suspended" in Task Manager. Eventually run

Did a search but did not find anything recent.
    Since the last update or two, random programs (usually older ones) will not immediately run but will come up in task manager first in suspended mode. They will eventually run after a minute, usually in a rush with all instances popping up at once. More clicks on the same shortcut just adds to the list. It makes the taskbar hang with the ring. I have tried right clicking and run as administrator and just open with same results.
    There are multiple hits on MS websites with no solution.
    UAC is disabled.
    Anyone else? Is there already a thread for this?

EDIT Thought it was Hyper-V but nope.

suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in [​IMG]

John Pombrio, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended".

App would just freeze after login.

I could not get it to un-suspend.

Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running (after app restart). I updated the app properties to also run as Administrator (always as admin). Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an Administrator.

suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in af123a58-a324-40b6-b7fa-922935e65b57?upload=true.jpg

Riaan van Jaarsveld __, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Jamal A Win User

Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager

I have Windows 10, and found many reports that programs get suspended by Windows as shown in the Windows Task Manager. These reports span multiple versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.

I was inflicted with the same issue and it was frustrating to find no solution to the issue until now. I was ready to throw the computer out of the window!

I believed it to be a Windows registry issue. So, I decided to try the free
    Registry Cleaner
    from I've just installed Registry Cleaner, a great tool to make your PC run fast and smooth and ran it. The program found many invalid registry keys and I let
    the program apply the recommended fixes.

I then rebooted the system and Viola!! Now programs not only started faster, they are no longer suspended!! It's been 2 months since the issue and I don't have any issues! So, if you have the same issue, I highly recommend the above program. If this post
    helps you, let me know.

Kudos to the Auslogic people! I have no association to Auslogic, but I have to give them credit.

Jamal

Jamal A, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

1. suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in - Similar Threads - suspended programs Task

2. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  3. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  4. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  5. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  6. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  7. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  8. Settings Suspended in Task Manager

Settings Suspended in Task Manager: In the task manager, several Processes (e.g. Settings and Cortana) are labeled "suspended" and then there's a leaf icon or something next to it. What is this? How do I stop this?...
  9. Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager

Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager: I have Windows 10, and found many reports that programs get suspended by Windows as shown in the Windows Task Manager. These reports span multiple versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10. I was inflicted with the same issue and it was frustrating to find no...
  10. Programs are going to "suspended" in Task Manager. Eventually run

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs are going to "suspended" in Task Manager. Eventually run: Did a search but did not find anything recent. Since the last update or two, random programs (usually older ones) will not immediately run but will come up in task manager first in suspended mode. They will eventually run after a minute, usually in a rush with all instances...