Windows 10: Suspended volume encryption

Discus and support Suspended volume encryption in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does Belarc report "suspended volume encryption". [ATTACH] What should I do to correct this? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vRah, Mar 15, 2020.

1. vRah Win User

Suspended volume encryption

Why does Belarc report "suspended volume encryption".

Suspended volume encryption 36360b86-cd8b-4342-b183-af7fd78ebf95?upload=true.jpg

What should I do to correct this?

Thanks!

:)

2. Schlocko Win User

Bitlocker encryption suspended - how to restart

It possible that the BitLocker protection was accidentally suspended.

For us to provide you with appropriate resolution, please answer the questions below.

• When did the issue start? Not sure, maybe last week or so
    • Were there any changes made on the device? Only a few Win updates
    • Are you able to log in to your device? Yes
    • Have you tried to resume encryption in the BitLocker Manager?
      The option is not available when I right mouse click or not sure where to look for it
    • Can you clarify "on the reboot the TPM commands won't recognize my keyboard"?
      I do the steps to use TPM.MSC to clear out settings and reset password. I get to the reboot screen and no key works on the Surface keyboard I use

Schlocko, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Suspended volume encryption

After encrypting C: drive bitlocker goes straight to "suspended"

I encrypted my c: drive on windows 10 pro using bitlocker with no problems; however, after encryption was complete bitlocker manager indicated that bitlocker was suspended. when I run manage-bde -status the information says drive is 100% encrypted but
    says protection is off. I have decrypted and repeated process and have same problem. Any suggestions? could something else be interfering with bitlocker (antivirus software)? I have followed all proceedures regarding using bitlocker without TPM, computer is
    a HP Stream laptop.

tcfrank1982, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Suspended volume encryption

1. Suspended volume encryption - Similar Threads - Suspended volume encryption

2. Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encryption will resume automatically the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encryption will resume automatically the next...: Hi, I am facing this problem, device encryption is temporarily suspended after i did a full reset of my windows 11 home single edition. And a yellow exclamatory sign is showing on local drive icons other than system drive. can anyone help me with this problem....
  3. Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encryption will resume automatically the next...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encryption will resume automatically the next...: Hi, I am facing this problem, device encryption is temporarily suspended after i did a full reset of my windows 11 home single edition. And a yellow exclamatory sign is showing on local drive icons other than system drive. can anyone help me with this problem....
  4. Fix Device encryption is temporarily suspended error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Device encryption is temporarily suspended error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Device Encryption feature ships with both Windows Home and Pro editions; unlike the BitLocker feature that ships only with Pro edition. If you encounter the Device encryption is temporarily suspended error on your device, and even after multiple restarts it is not...
  5. How to Resume or Suspend BitLocker encryption in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Resume or Suspend BitLocker encryption in Windows 10: [ATTACH]BitLocker security software created by Microsoft is based on next-generation secure computing architecture. It is encrypted for all devices whether portable or non-portable to prevent third-party intrusion while working on the device. It is used by many organizations...
  6. Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encrytion will resume automatically the next...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device encryption is temporarily suspended. Encrytion will resume automatically the next...: Hi Team,After resetting my Laptop, with keeping files on . After this i am getting this error that Device encryption is temporarily suspended , Encryption will resume automatically the next time you restart this device.How can I fix this ?Windows version is Windows 10...
  7. Suspended app

Suspended app: How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8
  8. C DRIVE AUTO BITLOCKER ENCRYPTED, CANNOT EXTEND VOLUME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C DRIVE AUTO BITLOCKER ENCRYPTED, CANNOT EXTEND VOLUME: Dear all, My PC dell XPS 13, SSD 240G, i want extend volume C drive from D drive I have a problem when i extend volume for C drive I don't know why C drive auto Bitlocker Encrypted while Bitlocker function current turn off, i don't do anything before [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. How to suspend?

How to suspend?: People tell me I can suspend by Alt+Ctrl+Del then right click on the process and click suspend but I don't see suspend in the right click menu Win 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-suspend/3399bc8d-0886-431f-bb50-c3afdf4be929
  10. Difference along the three volume images in an encrypted esd file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference along the three volume images in an encrypted esd file: Hi I noticed that an encrypted esd file of Windows 10 always has the "Windows Setup Media", "Microsoft Windows PE" and "Microsoft Windows Setup" volume images. What are these volume images? What are their differences? Thanks Bye 20512

Users found this page by searching for:

1. belarc report suspended volume encryption