Windows 10: Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB

Discus and support Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; First of all apologize for my low skill of English, I am using Google Translate. Trying to clone a legal installation of Windows 10 Home 64-bit to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DaríoGM, Jun 20, 2020.

1. DaríoGM Win User

Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB

First of all apologize for my low skill of English, I am using Google Translate.

Trying to clone a legal installation of Windows 10 Home 64-bit to an SSD, I made the mistake of using WinToUSB to test the Windows To Go feature on the HDD to be replaced, before cloning an unforgivable error.

Despite the fact that the option to undo this feature in the original HDD was marked and executed from the same program, when it is connected as the main disk by SATA, it does not normally behave like a normal Windows, because when suspending the noteboook, and despite the fact that the active light flashes, actually turns it off.

Having a digital license, I downloaded and installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit from scratch on the SSD, generating a new partition table to make sure there was no trace of the cloning I installed on it.

Somewhere the Windows To Go semi-behavior has been marked I suspect that it has been deactivated in the BIOS, although the option is not found browsing it, since it has the same error of turning off instead of suspending. And I say this because something similar happens to it from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, it does not turn off or restart, must be forced the shutdown by pressing the power button about 4 seconds.

The SSD is alone on the laptop, and from that installation is where the command to undo "Windows To Go" on the HDD that I connected via USB was executed.

I have not found PortableOperatingSystem in the registry.

ASUS refers me to pages that I had already found on my own, so they have been of little help, although they have been friendly and quick to respond.

:)

DaríoGM, Jun 20, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 20, 2020
  3. account suspension

Hi NegroBoy1800,

Any concerns about account suspension are being handled by our Enforcement Tea. To get a better assistance with this concern, I suggest that you contact our Enforcement Team by submitting a case review. To do this, you may click the link below and follow
    the steps on how to submit a case review.

How do I submit a Case Review

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB

1. Suspension does not work after uninstalling WinToUSB - Similar Threads - Suspension does uninstalling

2. Notebook does not wake up from suspension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notebook does not wake up from suspension: Hi, my notebook suddenly isn't waking up from suspension mode anymore when I try to move the mouse or press any key. I use it connected to a external display, and now I can only wake it up if I open the lid. Also, sometimes even that does not work, so I have to force shutdown...
  3. Notebook does not wake up from suspension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notebook does not wake up from suspension: Hi, my notebook suddenly isn't waking up from suspension mode anymore when I try to move the mouse or press any key. I use it connected to a external display, and now I can only wake it up if I open the lid. Also, sometimes even that does not work, so I have to force shutdown...
  4. Programm does not disappear after uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programm does not disappear after uninstall: I recently installed MikTex 2.9 on my pc, but since I use another app, I decided to uninstall it.Despite I uninstalled "successfully" the program it is still there in the program list. If I try to uninstall it again it gives me an error. Appears the MikTex console and asks me...
  5. WintoUsb stuck at 0 percent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WintoUsb stuck at 0 percent?: Has anyone here used win to USB to install Windows on an external hard drive ? I'm trying to run Windows on my external hard drive so I can eventually game on my macbook with a egpu setup . I'm currently trying to install Windows 10 on my external 4tb hard drive , but it's...
  6. Process suspension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Process suspension: So everytime I launch the league client is gets suspended and it stops opening. Is there any way to prevent it from getting suspended? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/process-suspension/d53d94e1-a52e-41fc-9b9c-2716146e87ab
  7. Uwp suspension

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uwp suspension: When i'm using discord, this Uwp process suspends it to save power why and how do i disable it. It's annoying cause i have to close discord and open it again. submitted by /u/AFROSword [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4o9se/uwp_suspension/
  8. laptop won't turn on after suspension

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop won't turn on after suspension: Hi, My laptop won't turn on after suspension, i already try the troubleshooting on energy settins and restore the setting but it still dont work. When it suspends i need to force the shutdown by pressing the power botton for a while. Can you help?...
  9. Hibernate after Suspension Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate after Suspension Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit on a ASUS Vivobook but I am not able to configure it to hibernate after suspension when it is not connected to power. I have configured the power settings to go into suspension after 15 mins and then into hibernation after 60 minutes....
  10. WinToUSB does not support Windows 10 1809?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinToUSB does not support Windows 10 1809?: I just downloaded the latest free version of WinToUSB. Version4.5 (Build: Nov 19 2018) After I select my ISO and then pick an edition I get the following message. The free/trial version doesn't support Windows 10 1809 operating system.(0x0000010F09460000) I tried My MSDN...