Windows 10: Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I saw the little icon in the notification icon in the bottom right of the screen flash to the Microsoft Store logo indicating it was downloading or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SS_Seb, Apr 14, 2021.

1. SS_Seb Win User

Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store?

I saw the little icon in the notification icon in the bottom right of the screen flash to the Microsoft Store logo indicating it was downloading or installing something, with 3 next to it. When I clicked on it, the only one left was "DirectX Runtime". It took me to a Microsoft Store page looking like this:

Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store? fa6485fe-3ded-4bf5-acd1-51bc88a104a9?upload=true.png Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store? cb596df2-193e-4257-afa9-cd95e5f27d35?upload=true.png Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store? 8c44c944-4c68-4537-a70e-c68f449486c4?upload=true.png

I do have the Xbox app installed, so I don't know if this has anything to do with that.

Is this something official or something I should be worried about. Thanks!

:)

SS_Seb, Apr 14, 2021

2. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Apr 14, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Suspicious Activity - Yahoo Mail

I had a notice from Comcast once that they noticed suspicious activity on my email account. I checked my online account and couldn't find anything wrong. I changed my pass word and haven't received any notices since.

Winuser, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Suspicious Activity Involving Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Suspicious Activity Involving

2. Urgent: Unsuccessful Attempts and Suspicious Activity on Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent: Unsuccessful Attempts and Suspicious Activity on Microsoft Account: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my Microsoft account, as I have been experiencing a concerning pattern of unsuccessful login attempts and suspicious activity.Over the past few days, there have been...
  3. Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something: Suspicious He made temp and try send somewhere and somebody have super user I'm not give any permission and I'm use safe network WiFi with strong password reported to PoliceRegards Jakub...
  4. Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something

Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something: Suspicious He made temp and try send somewhere Regards Jakub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-activity-on-network-and-suspicious/9cc70962-09f3-4d8e-821c-3256bf32ceef
  5. Suspicious disk activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious disk activity: I have no user applications open, and the resource monitor shows the system using my disk, which is doing a lot of seeks. The process I found was ksecdd.sys. Should it be using a lot of disk activity when the rest of the system is at rest? I tried disabling the ethernet...
  6. Suspicious disk activity

Suspicious disk activity: I have no user applications open, and the resource monitor shows the system using my disk, which is doing a lot of seeks. The process I found was ksecdd.sys. Should it be using a lot of disk activity when the rest of the system is at rest? I tried disabling the ethernet...
  7. Suspicious account activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious account activity: I rarely use my ages old hotmail account, but I do have it set up for POP access from my PC - Windows 10, with Outlook 2010, so it's is poked at least once a day. I received a notice of suspicious activity and when I checked the log, I found: Device/platform Windows...
  8. Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications

Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications: I would like to report this issue about an application in Microsoft Store that is not working properly which I already uninstalled. After the installation, I quickly launched the application to test it, it crashed on the first startup. At startup, it requests for a 5-star...
  9. Suspicious Activity

Suspicious Activity: Hey There, See email below about a service I paid for. I was a Microsoft office home user 18 months ago and experienced issues with my computer, I googled Microsoft Tech Support called the number and they told me I would need a third party to fix the issue. They then...
  10. "Suspicious Activity" Popup?

"Suspicious Activity" Popup?: Hello, I received this popup : [img] Is this a legitimate message from Microsoft ? I doubt it, but I've been out of the loop on computer security matters for quite some time and cursory search about scam popups did not bring up anything looking this official. Had...