Windows 10: Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

Discus and support Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So earlier this morning while working with the same VPN (Private Internet Access) I have for years I logged out and switched to another server... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phaedruspress, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

So earlier this morning while working with the same VPN (Private Internet Access) I have for years I logged out and switched to another server (Seattle, US) which I thought I had used before. Everything was good. Shut down when I was finished and now several hours later when I try to log into that same gmail acct I get that suspicious activity and am asked to create a new password. Is this legit?

Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Jul 28, 2020

2. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

So earlier this morning while working with the same VPN (Private Internet Access) I have for years I logged out and switched to another server (Seattle, US) which I thought I had used before. Everything was good. Shut down when I was finished and now several hours later when I try to log into that same gmail acct I get that suspicious activity and am asked to create a new password. Is this legit?

Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question [​IMG]

phaedruspress, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

>Any strange logins etc Google normally sends you an email to your Gmail account.

Right, but I can't log in to see if they have sent me anything. The message I am getting is to create a new password and I guess I was asking if that screen shot that I provided is that how GOOGLE would normally do it? Just ask you to create a new password because they think there has been suspicious activity on the account?

EDIT: I just bit the bullet and followed GOOGLE's suggestion to change my password. I'll probably do a security checkup just to make sure I am not broadcasting to the world.

phaedruspress, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

Gmail accounts only get hacked because the user has weak security settings.

TheMailMan78, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

1. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question - Similar Threads - Suspicious Activity GMAIL

2. suspicious activity on google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious activity on google account: i have 2fa on my google account, how is this possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/suspicious-activity-on-google-account/35222243-56fa-4e2a-b787-da037517e81f
  3. Gmail Question...

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question...: I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General 183092
  4. Suspicious activity on my laptop

Suspicious activity on my laptop: From last 2 weeks I have observed suspicious activity going on in my Laptop. Here are the symptoms/sequence of events happening and few things I tried but nothing seems to Work. Note: I have Dell Inspiron 15 series Laptop and I have Win10 Home on my laptop. Sequence of...
  5. Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Suspicious Activity On My GMAIL Account Question: So earlier this morning while working with the same VPN (Private Internet Access) I have for years I logged out and switched to another server (Seattle, US) which I thought I had used before. Everything was good. Shut down when I was finished and now several hours later when...
  6. Suspicious account activity

Suspicious account activity: I rarely use my ages old hotmail account, but I do have it set up for POP access from my PC - Windows 10, with Outlook 2010, so it's is poked at least once a day. I received a notice of suspicious activity and when I checked the log, I found: Device/platform Windows...
  7. Suspicious Activities in My System

Suspicious Activities in My System: Sometimes I feel that there is suspicious activity going on, there are some things in my computer files that I cant go into, (files that I didn't download) it asks for a password, but if I didn't put it on here, how am im going to know that password? There are some things...
  8. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  9. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  10. Suspicious Activity

Suspicious Activity: Hey There, See email below about a service I paid for. I was a Microsoft office home user 18 months ago and experienced issues with my computer, I googled Microsoft Tech Support called the number and they told me I would need a third party to fix the issue. They then...