Windows 10: suspicious download

Discus and support suspicious download in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; believe I am being hacked through my wifi. had to disconnect my orbi mesh and disconnect Arlo when go online. hoping my at&t router is safe but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maggieboots3, Feb 6, 2020.

1. suspicious download

believe I am being hacked through my wifi. had to disconnect my orbi mesh and disconnect Arlo when go online. hoping my at&t router is safe but recently noticed some Microsoft downloads of apps not requested by me. I have been able to uninstall many but there are several like think it is my phone which will not let me delete. about the time I got these downloads my contact phone numbers on my iPhone were gone. fortunately have a landphone with most of numbers. I have also noticed a new network was added to my primary. it is called airties which is a mesh wifi program and developed in turkey. there was no notification at all of downloads. I have tried to delete but keeps popping up. I am not tech savy . how can I trace who is hacking me so I can decide my next move. have tried to disconnect from Microsoft corporation downloads. have had wireless printers installed which I deleted. my printer is not wireless. it is an old hp laser printer. help!

:)

maggieboots3, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Reldel Win User
    Turn On Windows Defender Block Suspicious Behaviors in Windows 10  

The DWORD is set to 0 and I cannot get the process you suggested in the "NOTE" portion of the tutorial to work. Two attached screen shoots will show the before and after attempts to change the Permissions necessary for access to the DWORD change.
    suspicious download [​IMG]

suspicious download [​IMG]

Access is denied. (Note-Protected folder in Defender is turned off)

Reldel, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

suspicious download

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

suspicious download

1. suspicious download - Similar Threads - suspicious download

2. Logged out of my Microsoft account because of "suspicious activity" and I don't have access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logged out of my Microsoft account because of "suspicious activity" and I don't have access...: I got logged out of my Microsoft account due to “suspicious activity” on the account and I don’t have access to my old phone which the verification code is sent to and I have tried the other method but it says I haven’t given enough info for an account I made 4 years ago I...
  3. Hi. I've downloaded a suspicious program earlier and now i don't have access to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I've downloaded a suspicious program earlier and now i don't have access to my...: I can not open my encrypted drive i try a lot but there is nothing showing even a single notification.The virus also deleted my windows defender antivirus and Windows update services.please help me with this problem to get rid of it....
  4. Hi. I've downloaded a suspicious program earlier and now i don't have access to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. I've downloaded a suspicious program earlier and now i don't have access to my...: I can not open my encrypted drive i try a lot but there is nothing showing even a single notification.The virus also deleted my windows defender antivirus and Windows update services.please help me with this problem to get rid of it....
  5. Hi. I've downloaded a suspicious program earlier and now i don't have access to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I Have an App Named Program In Startup Seems Suspicious But I Haven't Downloaded It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have an App Named Program In Startup Seems Suspicious But I Haven't Downloaded It?: See The Screenshots Ready To Provide More DetailsLaptop SpecificationsBrand:- LenovoProcessor:- 2.1ghz I3-10110URam:- 8GB DDR4 Samsung RamStorage:- 512GB Crucial M.2 SSD...
  7. I Have an App Named Program In Startup Seems Suspicious But I Haven't Downloaded It?

I Have an App Named Program In Startup Seems Suspicious But I Haven't Downloaded It?: See The Screenshots Ready To Provide More DetailsLaptop SpecificationsBrand:- LenovoProcessor:- 2.1ghz I3-10110URam:- 8GB DDR4 Samsung RamStorage:- 512GB Crucial M.2 SSD...
  8. I Have an App Named Program In Startup Seems Suspicious But I Haven't Downloaded It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Suspicious file downloaded in background of my phone

Suspicious file downloaded in background of my phone: Not microsoft but I noticed in my notifications that a file called f.txt had downloaded and thought it was a little strange. Can anyone tell me if this looks suspicious. It looks like it could be a keylogger but im not sure. if !window.mraid {document.write'\x3cdiv...
  10. Google chrome blocking file-downloads it deems as suspicious

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome blocking file-downloads it deems as suspicious: Google chrome blocking file-downloads it deems as suspicious tried downloading irfanview from the irfanview website, but chrome blocks it. is there a way of getting round this, a registry hack perhaps thanks Google the ' internet Police ' LOL 28161