Windows 10: Suspicious file

Discus and support Suspicious file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Invoker Invoke, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Suspicious file

I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name for "AmonKorneFBF" running in Task Manager is called "Loot Method". There's a "uninstall.exe" in the folder but when I click uninstall, it says the file is successfully removed but the executable application is still there. It just wont let me delete this file. Is this a suspicious file?

:)

Invoker Invoke, Jun 4, 2023

2. Virus sftwr listing MS files as Suspicious

Hitman Pro listed the following Microsoft files as suspicious: rspndr.sys - lltdio.sys - wfplwfs.sys - ksecpkg.sys - dxgmms1.sys - dxgkrnl.sys. Are they all Microsoft files

SharonMauze, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Suspicious files in windows 10

Then what are you worrying about? There must be hundreds of files that will look suspicious to you. Just because a file looks suspicious to you or just because you don't understand why a file is there, that doesn't mean there is a problem.

RottweilerX, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Dam777 Win User

Suspicious file

SUSPICIOUS IMAGE

ISSUE:

My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it ( automatically happened, without my action ). Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage ( haven't downloaded that at all ).

I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going on.

The precautions I have done:

• Done the " SFC/scannow " command prompt.
    • checked for the presence of the msacuil.exe file (which isn't found on my device ).
    • Done an anti-malware scan ( third-party )

" I NEED SOME EXPLANATIONS AND SOLUTIONS FOR THIS SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY "

YOU CAN SEE A RED COLOUR IMAGE IN THE WALLPAPER CUE ( A PERSON'S PHOTO ), THAT'S THE SUSPICIOUS IMAGE. EVEN I CAN'T REMOVE IT.

Suspicious file b3f74873-78a5-4819-9c1d-fea318973200?upload=true.png

Dam777, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Suspicious file

1. Suspicious file - Similar Threads - Suspicious file

2. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  3. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  4. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  5. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  6. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

7. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  8. Suspicious file

Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  9. suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".: Starting today, a weird index.js file started popping up with "Select an app to open this .js file" every startup. I opened it with notepad and there was a single line of code that said "freerobux=0"... I don't play roblox. It turns out the file is completely invisible as it...
  10. suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".

suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".: Starting today, a weird index.js file started popping up with "Select an app to open this .js file" every startup. I opened it with notepad and there was a single line of code that said "freerobux=0"... I don't play roblox. It turns out the file is completely invisible as it...