Windows 10: Suspicious files in windows 10

Discus and support Suspicious files in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey,I just found there files recently, i did not see them before and then when i opened the file properties the file type was just file?? i dont get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShineTN, May 26, 2022.

1. ShineTN Win User

Suspicious files in windows 10

Hey,I just found there files recently, i did not see them before and then when i opened the file properties the file type was just file?? i dont get it and then when i opened it in vs code it showed multiple text telling that "on power start" "one power end" and free up space plug-in and etc but on the main 86 kb file there was a but of code or text. and when i opened it in vs code it was saying the the window can not be trusted so it had to restrict some data.here are some images.pls help me on this and thanks in advance.

:)

ShineTN, May 26, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2022
  3. Reldel Win User
    Turn On Windows Defender Block Suspicious Behaviors in Windows 10  

The DWORD is set to 0 and I cannot get the process you suggested in the "NOTE" portion of the tutorial to work. Two attached screen shoots will show the before and after attempts to change the Permissions necessary for access to the DWORD change.
    Suspicious files in windows 10 [​IMG]

Suspicious files in windows 10 [​IMG]

Access is denied. (Note-Protected folder in Defender is turned off)

Reldel, May 26, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Suspicious files in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Suspicious files

2. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  3. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  4. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  5. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  6. Is this a suspicious file? I can't remove this file from my computer

7. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  8. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  9. Suspicious file

10. suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".

suspicious "index.js" file boots up every startup with "Select an app to open this .js file".: Starting today, a weird index.js file started popping up with "Select an app to open this .js file" every startup. I opened it with notepad and there was a single line of code that said "freerobux=0"... I don't play roblox. It turns out the file is completely invisible as it...