Windows 10: Suspicious Folder and Files

Discus and support Suspicious Folder and Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so I recently found this folder on my computer. I can delete it, however, it will just come back in 5 minutes. I try to search online for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacobStacy, May 1, 2019.

1. Suspicious Folder and Files

Okay so I recently found this folder on my computer. I can delete it, however, it will just come back in 5 minutes. I try to search online for something about it, but there seems to be nothing. Antivirus doesn't seem to think it's a threat. I don't have much on this computer but it seems to be messing with my LoL client. Anybody know anything about this? How to get rid of it? Suspicious Folder and Files 88f89a6d-881a-4770-8e42-0a5c3302e6c0?upload=true.png

:)

JacobStacy, May 1, 2019
  2. Frogger Win User

?? How do I PW protect Folders in windows

hmmm?
    Sharing files and folders overview You can share the files and folders stored on your computer, on a network, and on the Web. The method you choose depends on whom you want to share files with, and what computer they will use to access the files.

When you share files or folders, they are not as protected as they are when you do not share them. People with access to your computer or your network might be able to read, copy, or change files that are in a shared folder. You should always be aware that the files and folders that you share are available to other people and be sure to monitor your shared files and folders on a regular basis.

Important

If your computer is not joined to a domain, you can use the Network Setup Wizard to automatically turn file and printer sharing on or off. To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Setup Wizard.
    If you both use the same computer

You can put the files you want to share in the Shared Documents folder. Files stored in the Shared Documents folder or its subfolders are always available to other users on your computer.

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
    If both computers are on the same network

You can share a folder or drive on your computer with others on the network. You can also control whether the files in the shared folder can be modified by other users.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, you will need to set the Access control for the folder or drive after sharing it. For more information, go to To set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions.
    If you want to share your files online

You can publish pictures and documents on the Web using the Web Publishing Wizard. The files will be stored in a private, online folder that you manage.

Step-by-step procedure

If you don't want others to access your files

You can prevent other users from accessing your folders and the files they contain. When your computer is connected to a domain, this is called setting permissions for your file or folder. When your computer is connected to a workgroup, this is called making your folders private.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure

'HELP' it can be your friend *Smile Suspicious Folder and Files :)

Frogger, May 1, 2019
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, May 1, 2019
  4. Suspicious Folder and Files

Random folders appearing to my new hard drive

Options > Scan options

Suspicious Folder and Files untitled-png.png

Then after that, enable options > hide virustotal.com clean entries ... only suspicious stuff will remain.
    Check the complete list on the Everything tab, it may not be explorer extension listed on that tab.

It may be something stupidly simple like onedrive/skydrive being setup to sync folders that are being dumped remotely.

BiggieShady, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Suspicious Folder and Files

1. Suspicious Folder and Files - Similar Threads - Suspicious Folder Files

2. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  3. Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete suspicious file in Windows folder: As the title suggests, I have found a file in Chinese, as shown in the image below, using TreeSize.Because I want to clean up my SSD drive, I have tried the following methods:Shift + DelDelete in Safe ModeDelete using CMDDelete using FileAssassin => However, all of them...
  4. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  5. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  6. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file: This File agentactivationruntimestarter.exe is located in C:\Windows\System32 and has no description in details tab when I right click it.Is it a legit file from windows?Can someone someone also check if it is also there on your pc?...
  8. suspicious file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suspicious file: .usr_app_ncr.dat this file is located in c:/ user/documents should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-file/5c672176-5745-499d-b6d7-9c7dc7e47516
  9. Super Suspicious Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super Suspicious Files: Hello, I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program Files\rempl, I found a bunch of other things in that folder like disktoast.exe, sedlauncher.exe, sedsvc.exe, osrrb.exe, etc. I'm...
  10. Suspicious Folder Permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Folder Permissions: Tried accessing a folder on my PC - got the following message: "You don't currently have permission to access this folder". Went to the security tab and opened it to change the folder's owner. Saw message "Unable to display current owner". In the list of Permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program files how know if folder is suspicious

2. windows 10suspicious folders in windows folder