Windows 10: suspicious program with microsoft signature

Discus and support suspicious program with microsoft signature in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can you please check this setup and tell me if it's dangerous when i click on it dose not provide any information just that is it from microsoft and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by asadattily, Jul 17, 2020.

1. suspicious program with microsoft signature

can you please check this setup and tell me if it's dangerous when i click on it dose not provide any information just that is it from microsoft and windows defender dose not give any hint about it so please tell me if it;s dangerous and how to remove it

https://heavygrade.weebly.com/prince-of-persia-epilogue-pc-download.html

main source

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...CIAQCSAQCYAQCqAQdnd3Mtd2l6uAEB&sclient=psy-ab

the second link provided by google search

:)

asadattily, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Adding signature...

Hi kathy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Please follow the below steps to add signature on mail app.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.
    • Click on gear box go to option.
    • Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 17, 2020
  4. suspicious program with microsoft signature

Outlook signature is changed to italics

Hi Kay,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know how did you attached the signature? Please provide the steps.

Please follow the below steps to add signature and check.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.

• Click on gear box go to option.

• Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    • Now create a signature.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

suspicious program with microsoft signature

1. suspicious program with microsoft signature - Similar Threads - suspicious program microsoft

2. Extremely suspicious Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely suspicious Startup Program: So I opened task manager and found something extremely suspicious when looking at Startups.2 Programs that i instantly disabled after seeing:"93fea261-8803-4534-a319-9d787a1696a8""5"What can they be? Can I do something about it? In the Screenshot provided below you can see...
  3. Very suspicious program

Very suspicious program: For about a year and half, There's been this program that only shows on task manager, and you cannot quit. On task manager, it shows up as "MediumBlueIT" and when i expand it, it shows an exe called "OakomsOystershadePIn addition, there is absolutely NOTHING relating to this...
  4. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  5. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  6. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to locate this suspicious program?

How to locate this suspicious program?: I found a suspicious program under Task Manager/Startup. Its name is "Program"; its icon is a rectangle with a folded upper right hand corner, just like that of a generic .txt file except there is no horizontal lines in it; its publisher is blank. How do I find out the...
  8. Unidentified Suspicious Program

Unidentified Suspicious Program: Hi, I was recently updating my start-up apps and came across an unidentified program simply labeled "Program". I immediately turned it off. Any suggestions as to how I can investigate this "program"? Typing Program in the search bar yields too many results. Could not find...
  9. Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications

Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications: I would like to report this issue about an application in Microsoft Store that is not working properly which I already uninstalled. After the installation, I quickly launched the application to test it, it crashed on the first startup. At startup, it requests for a 5-star...
  10. Suspicious program

Suspicious program: Attempting to open a .png file in Windows 10. the list of possible apps appears with the "Open With" option but one of the programs has the name "%1" which seems like an illegal name to me. Could this be malicious software?...