Windows 10: "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

Discus and support "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently got a free premium licence of zemana antilogger from 'sharewareonsale.com', and run my first scan. From scan result I got three 'Suspicious... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BINOYGHOSH, Mar 2, 2019.

1. "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

I recently got a free premium licence of zemana antilogger from 'sharewareonsale.com', and run my first scan. From scan result I got three 'Suspicious Root CA' detection in 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\ROOT\Certificates\'...Zemana want to delete this registry items which is in 'microsoft' path. Can I delete this registry keys? I don't know anything about

1) 'USBHostDriver(Test003)',

2) 'Microsoft ECC TS Root Certificate Authority 2018',

3) 'Microsoft ECC Product Root Certificate Authority 2018'

Full report link by zemana:- https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3dgSw3op_Ei31ztHDXP3HAcjST

"Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger bda7c1c9-fa5e-4054-9f9e-a317b4c319c4?upload=true.jpg

Please someone reply as soon as possible.

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Mar 2, 2019
  2. SteveP555 Win User

XBL client/server ipSec issuing CA (suspicious?)

When running antimalware/antilogger software it is now detecting 2 suspicious root CAs

XBL client IPsec issuing CA

XBL server IPsec issuing CA

why are they now showing up, should these be deleted or put in exclude safe list?

SteveP555, Mar 2, 2019
  3. T-Stro Win User
    Win 10 installation - Zemana Antilogger

I am trying to install Win10. I keep getting the notice to uninstall Zemana AntiLogger manually. I have searched all through the registry and there are not traces of the old program. I took the above advice and did a clean boot of my 7 Ultimate machine
    but the error is still there. What else can I try?

T-Stro, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Tilou62 Win User

"Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

Win 10 installation - Zemana Antilogger

Hi Ruth

Thank you for you prompt response to my dilemma.

I followed your instructions and placed the computer in a Clean Boot for the installation, however it was halted by the same command to uninstall Zemana Antilogger, which is not installed on the laptop.

In order to successfully install Win 10, I had to choose the installation option of only preserving personal files, which of course means that my existing programs were wiped from the machine.

FYI here is a screendump of the message that I was unable to deal with during the installation process.

I can confirm that there were absolutely no hidden or registry files relating to Antilogger on the laptop, having used all available software to check for this after failure of the original installation.

Regards

Tilou

"Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger 84da8be1-2969-4b74-ba51-6a63255d0013.jpg

Tilou62, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

"Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

1. "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger - Similar Threads - Suspicious Root detection

2. Standalone, workgroup Root CA Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standalone, workgroup Root CA Replacement: I have a Server 2008 Root CA that is in Workgroup mode. It's usually powered off but does have a NIC that is connected when it powers on every few months for Windows updates. If I use the steps that are available for migrating a CA to a new 2019 server, do I need to still...
  3. Standalone, workgroup Root CA Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standalone, workgroup Root CA Replacement: I have a Server 2008 Root CA that is in Workgroup mode. It's usually powered off but does have a NIC that is connected when it powers on every few months for Windows updates. If I use the steps that are available for migrating a CA to a new 2019 server, do I need to still...
  4. How do I remove a file ' Zemana AntiLogger' that isn't on my machine to complete a update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a file ' Zemana AntiLogger' that isn't on my machine to complete a update?: I've tried to update to the latest version 22H2 but at 35% I get the message 'Zemana AntiLogger uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 11' . The problem is that there is no trace of this program on my machine, I've also used safe mode and Revo...
  5. How do I remove a file ' Zemana AntiLogger' that isn't on my machine to complete a update?

How do I remove a file ' Zemana AntiLogger' that isn't on my machine to complete a update?: I've tried to update to the latest version 22H2 but at 35% I get the message 'Zemana AntiLogger uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 11' . The problem is that there is no trace of this program on my machine, I've also used safe mode and Revo...
  6. Enterprise root CA recommendation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise root CA recommendation: Hi guys,I am fairly new to PKI so have some basic question about enterprise two tier PKI .Let's say we have root server, which is not the member of domain and normally stay powered down until we need to renew intermediate CA certificate.Does Microsoft recommend root server as...
  7. Enterprise root CA recommendation

Enterprise root CA recommendation: Hi guys,I am fairly new to PKI so have some basic question about enterprise two tier PKI .Let's say we have root server, which is not the member of domain and normally stay powered down until we need to renew intermediate CA certificate.Does Microsoft recommend root server as...
  8. Suspicious app detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious app detected: Roughly a month ago I was attacked by virus and had to reset my Windows. Now google is saying malicious app detected and logged me out of my desktop. What should I do?...
  9. Suspicious folders in the root of my D: drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspicious folders in the root of my D: drive: So I was going through my D: drive which is where I install all of my games and I noticed two folders named System and System64. Both were last modified 6/10/2020. All the files within System64 were last modified and created on 6/9/2016 and all the files within System were...
  10. Free Zemana AntiMalware!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Zemana AntiMalware!: Free Zemana AntiMalware! If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are running a competition here:- Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection Click on the PLAY NOW near the top and follow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbl client ipsec issuing ca

2. xbl client iosec issuing ca

3. xbl client ipsec issuing ca in personal cert

4. zemana suspicious srcip ,
  5. what is suspicious: srcip in zemana antimalware,
  6. xbl server ipsec issuing ca,
  7. suspicious root ca intuit