Windows 10: Suspicious startup

Discus and support Suspicious startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just found out every time windows starts it opens a task manager. I also think I'm not using my laptops full potential. How can I check if there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by علیرضاصمیمی, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Suspicious startup

Hi, I just found out every time windows starts it opens a task manager. I also think I'm not using my laptops full potential. How can I check if there is any hidden miner on my laptop?

:)

علیرضاصمیمی, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Suspicious startup

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Suspicious startup

1. Suspicious startup - Similar Threads - Suspicious startup

2. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...: Hello, I just wanted to ask you the most simplest and important question: Is it really safe to update NVidia Drivers in Device Manager normally? Without GeForce Experience or anything, just classic update. Is really it?...
  3. I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me...: When I tried to open services.msc, I got a starnge warning: [ATTACH] This doesn't seem right. I am the Administrator and I do not remember putting any restrictions. What do you think this is? Thank you. Taner...
  4. "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger: I recently got a free premium licence of zemana antilogger from 'sharewareonsale.com', and run my first scan. From scan result I got three 'Suspicious Root CA' detection in 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\ROOT\Certificates\'...Zemana want to delete this registry...
  5. Suspicious phone call

Suspicious phone call: Started my computer this morning (Windows 10) and various pop-ups with notices of script issues and unable to load and insert Windows disc … I did nothing and just rebooted … all went fine however my home screen icons was reorganized! … then I got a telephone message from...
  6. Reason for suspicious login alert

Reason for suspicious login alert: Hi, I just received an email We think that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account *******@****.***. When this happens, we require you to verify your identity with a security challenge and then change your password the next time you sign in.If someone else...
  7. suspicious file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suspicious file: .usr_app_ncr.dat this file is located in c:/ user/documents should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-file/5c672176-5745-499d-b6d7-9c7dc7e47516
  8. Suspicious program

Suspicious program: Attempting to open a .png file in Windows 10. the list of possible apps appears with the "Open With" option but one of the programs has the name "%1" which seems like an illegal name to me. Could this be malicious software?...
  9. I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am very suspicious about the amount of the copies of rundll32 files I have on my computer: I have been monitering my files for awhile now, and I have found that there is a rather large amount of copies of rundll32 files on my computer. Is this normal? The text document states: 1,"fusion","GAC",01,"WinRT","NotApp",1 [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Super Suspicious Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super Suspicious Files: Hello, I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program Files\rempl, I found a bunch of other things in that folder like disktoast.exe, sedlauncher.exe, sedsvc.exe, osrrb.exe, etc. I'm...