Windows 10: Suspicious Tray icon!

Discus and support Suspicious Tray icon! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello friends, I am new here. I need help regarding the tray icon on my PC. I am using windows 10. I have noticed the tray icon as shown in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milereacher, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Suspicious Tray icon!

Hello friends,

I am new here.

I need help regarding the tray icon on my PC.

I am using windows 10. I have noticed the tray icon as shown in the image below. It looks like a lock. I cant do anything about it. I tried right click, middle and left click. But nothing opens up. Seems suspicious to me.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance!
    Suspicious Tray icon! [​IMG]

:)

milereacher, Jan 12, 2016

2. System Tray

I downloaded Avira anti-virus. An icon was placed on the screen and in the system tray. By removing the program ( app ) the icon was removed from the screen but not from the system tray. I want to remove ( NOT HIDE ) the icon from the system tray.

RileyHutcheson, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Butch214 Win User
    How to get the battery icon in the system tray on Windows 10.Icon

Original Title: bottom right icon tray in windows 10

not long after l downloaded windows 10 the icon for the battery level left the icon tray and went to the 'hidden icon tray'.

not a big deal really, it's just that l am not techy enough in windows 10 to figure out how to put it back in the bottom right icon tray after months of trying periodically.

Could someone please tell me how to accomplish the above mentioned task?

Thank you

Butch214, Jan 12, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Suspicious Tray icon!

If you search for the Select which icons appear on the taskbar option in settings it should tell you what it is.

5. Wow! Found it. Thanks a lot *Smile

Its Alienware on screen display icon.

milereacher, Jan 12, 2016
  6. Atomic77 Win User
    Congratulations I'm glad you got it figured out.

Atomic77, Jan 13, 2016
  7. Yes! Very useful forum! *Smile

milereacher, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Suspicious Tray icon!

1. Suspicious Tray icon! - Similar Threads - Suspicious Tray icon

2. Icons in tray are not functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons in tray are not functioning: All icons in my right side corner are not working. I cant turn on my WIFI or adjust sound in that corner and the time and date as well are not moving at all. I restarted and rest my PC multiple times and still not moving. I even tried to install updates in the system. Help...
  3. Icons in tray are not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in tray are not functioning: All icons in my right side corner are not working. I cant turn on my WIFI or adjust sound in that corner and the time and date as well are not moving at all. I restarted and rest my PC multiple times and still not moving. I even tried to install updates in the system. Help...
  4. Tray icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tray icon size: Hello, since I reinstalled my computer with win10 21H2, the display of icons in the system tray has become very small. Compared to the large icons in the task bar, they are at most a quarter of their size. Previously, their size was about half of those in the Task Bar. What...
  5. Change Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  6. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  7. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  8. Icon missing in tray

Icon missing in tray: My One drive icon keep disappearing from the icon tray, I have a method to restore it. But then it kept on missing when i restart my laptop or when I switch the laptop back on. I believe I have followed all the guidance on keeping it permanent, but it doesn't work at all...
  9. Mystery tray icon...

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery tray icon...: I have noticed a tray icon that I don't recognise. If I hover over it there is no information and if I click it nothing (appears) to happen. There is no right-click menu for it either. How can I identify it and deal with it? 120720
  10. Blurred Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurred Tray Icons: [img] I've been having this problem the last few weeks. Will rebuilding the icon cache resolve it? Thanks 93980