Windows 10: Suspicious Windows Restart message

Discus and support Suspicious Windows Restart message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The following pops up when I start my computer. The font looks dated, and doesn't even reference 'what' changes it will 'apply'.The icon to the left in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oilers Rule, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Suspicious Windows Restart message

The following pops up when I start my computer. The font looks dated, and doesn't even reference 'what' changes it will 'apply'.The icon to the left in the task bar is linked to the pop-up, Please advise!thank you

:)

Oilers Rule, Dec 4, 2021
  2. little cat, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - restart required message since latest Creators Update.

Hi Kate,

As this error message indicates a failure in the hardware, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. To do this, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "troubleshoot".
    • Select Troubleshooting and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and see if it will now work.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooter.

Dennis Mop, Dec 4, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Suspicious Windows Restart message

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Suspicious Windows Restart message :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Suspicious Windows Restart message

1. Suspicious Windows Restart message - Similar Threads - Suspicious Restart message

2. Suspicious Windows Restart message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious Windows Restart message: The following pops up when I start my computer. The font looks dated, and doesn't even reference 'what' changes it will 'apply'.The icon to the left in the task bar is linked to the pop-up, Please advise!thank you...
  3. Suspicious Window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspicious Window: Hi everyone, I have this small blank window that i can only reduce and enlarge, hidden on my desktop and I dont really know where that came from.Someone could help me please? https://reddit.com/link/m7vyyp/video/r8ipc34lotn61/player submitted by /u/xAlex90 [link]...
  4. windows restart message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows restart message: my Microsoft Windows 10 keeps coming up with a restart required message with only 2 options, Restart Now and Wait 1 hour. When I press Restart Now, It comes back with a couldn't restart with the same 2 options. the only way I can clear it is to "Wait 1 hour" at which time...
  5. Suspicious characters in SMS verification message

Suspicious characters in SMS verification message: I was trying to setup my sister's account on her new laptop a week ago and was asked for a mobile number for verification. I got the SMS with the access code, entered the code, and it worked, her account and laptop are now set. My concern is the weird characters in the SMS...
  6. Suspicious Pop-up message on desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Pop-up message on desktop: Hi, I noticed suspicious pop-up on my desktop. Screenshot attached.[ATTACH] Can you please help me yo understand what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-pop-up-message-on-desktop/03cc7c4f-9c45-4d23-849d-37e3ee0b76ad"
  7. Suspicious

Suspicious: Sometimes I feel that there is suspicious activity going on, there are some things in my computer files that I cant go into, (files that I didn't download) it asks for a password, but if I didn't put it on here, how am im going to know that password? There are some things...
  8. Suspicious blue restart and update popup

Suspicious blue restart and update popup: I am seeing a popup instructing me to restart and update now to maintain windows support. I have restarted since and there was no update, so I don't think it is from Microsoft, It is on blue background and does not show the Microsoft logo. Any thoughts appreciated....
  9. RESTART MESSAGE

RESTART MESSAGE: Hi, I have recently have been getting this message "Your computer needs to be restarted to finish setting up device: RapidSolution SCSI Adapter" every time I boot up. I have used the troubleshooter but it didn't find any problems. I have also googled the issue with no...
  10. Suspicious or Not?

Suspicious or Not?: Received the following from L: unmonitored@microsoft.com:- "We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account L: sellickd@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate...