Windows 10: Suspicious

Discus and support Suspicious in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sometimes I feel that there is suspicious activity going on, there are some things in my computer files that I cant go into, (files that I didn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by QUEENWILLIAMS&LOVE, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Suspicious

Sometimes I feel that there is suspicious activity going on, there are some things in my computer files that I cant go into, (files that I didn't download) it asks for a password, but if I didn't put it on here, how am im going to know that password? There are some things that I cant delete from my computer, example (audible downloader manager). I went to my paypal account, there was a prepaid card on there that I know I didn't put on there, so its like something or someone knows my passwords. Also, it seems like I always have to change my passwords on things because when I go to put in a password, its always wrong so im forever changing my password. Do that sound suspicious to anyone or am I just paranoid??? How can I find out if my computer is being hacked????

:)

QUEENWILLIAMS&LOVE, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Reldel Win User

Turn On Windows Defender Block Suspicious Behaviors in Windows 10  

The DWORD is set to 0 and I cannot get the process you suggested in the "NOTE" portion of the tutorial to work. Two attached screen shoots will show the before and after attempts to change the Permissions necessary for access to the DWORD change.
    Suspicious [​IMG]

Suspicious [​IMG]

Access is denied. (Note-Protected folder in Defender is turned off)

Reldel, Dec 17, 2019
  3. XBL client/server ipSec issuing CA (suspicious?)

Hello Steve,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What antivirus software are you using?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Suspicious

suspicious login attempt

Where do I find the Consumer Complaint Form? The notification from Microsoft about a suspicious login attempt suggests that I fill out and submit same.

Jim Thomas56, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Suspicious

1. Suspicious - Similar Threads - Suspicious

2. Extremely suspicious Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely suspicious Startup Program: So I opened task manager and found something extremely suspicious when looking at Startups.2 Programs that i instantly disabled after seeing:"93fea261-8803-4534-a319-9d787a1696a8""5"What can they be? Can I do something about it? In the Screenshot provided below you can see...
  3. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  4. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  5. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  6. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  7. Suspicious activity on behalf of my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious activity on behalf of my email: I received a message from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is written in russian language and it says my "password has been changed" at least google translated "Ваш пароль изменен" to thisThe strange part is microsoft says, that there is no account associated with...
  8. Suspicious activity on behalf of my email

Suspicious activity on behalf of my email: I received a message from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is written in russian language and it says my "password has been changed" at least google translated "Ваш пароль изменен" to thisThe strange part is microsoft says, that there is no account associated with...
  9. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  10. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MicrosoftEdge.exe