Windows 10: sv host

Discus and support sv host in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i downloaded sum dodgy stuff off the interentthere is a setting icon on task mager with no name and has like 3 gb ram ussage but makes my pc unusable,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JadShak, May 24, 2022.

1. JadShak Win User

sv host

i downloaded sum dodgy stuff off the interentthere is a setting icon on task mager with no name and has like 3 gb ram ussage but makes my pc unusable, eg very very slow and it says its sv host in system 32 i cant change it, move it, or change the properties security to limit its premmions as admintried like 2 aniviruses and windows diff but they just ignore it its not always running high usage tho what should i do

:)

JadShak, May 24, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ading-to/eebe7952-31d7-487a-bbee-ef52fa035c68

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 24, 2022
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, May 24, 2022
  4. sv host

Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 24, 2022
Thema:

sv host

1. sv host - Similar Threads - host

2. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  3. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  4. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost on my epson et-15000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost on my epson et-15000: i know there is a link for brother with the Bluetooth and all nope does not work for mine please if anyone has a solution please help its annoying i am about to toss this printer i am wasting ink and paper everyday...
  5. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost on my epson et-15000

How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost on my epson et-15000: i know there is a link for brother with the Bluetooth and all nope does not work for mine please if anyone has a solution please help its annoying i am about to toss this printer i am wasting ink and paper everyday...
  6. I have been encountered window script host error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been encountered window script host error: That say "the system can't find the file specified". file path is "C:\Users\MSI True Gaming\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\RtkAudUService64"....
  7. I have been encountered window script host error

I have been encountered window script host error: That say "the system can't find the file specified". file path is "C:\Users\MSI True Gaming\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\RtkAudUService64"....
  8. aggregator host issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aggregator host issue: on the case of aggregator host i have seen people asking questions about it, it just require yes or no, so again, microsoft is the exe file your to begin with? is it a new software? why i am asking this is because i have started to see this particular software running...
  9. aggregator host issue

aggregator host issue: on the case of aggregator host i have seen people asking questions about it, it just require yes or no, so again, microsoft is the exe file your to begin with? is it a new software? why i am asking this is because i have started to see this particular software running...
  10. aggregator host issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security