Windows 10: Svchost.com Malware on windows 7

Discus and support Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello A malware has attacked my pc and it effects my softwares. whenever i open any of my pc programs (even my anti-malware software Malwarebytes and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnPayne9, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Svchost.com Malware on windows 7

Hello
    A malware has attacked my pc and it effects my softwares.
    whenever i open any of my pc programs (even my anti-malware software Malwarebytes and windows programs such as control panel) malwarebytes shows me a notification that a website has been blocked due to trojan . The domain name is "www.aieov.com" .
    Also when i want to install a program on my computer Malwarebytes shome a notification that malware has been blocked . the location of that malware is at C:/Windows/svchost.com .
    So i close the notification and when i want to open one of my programs windows does not recognize it and says choose a program to open the file with . so i run a scan with malwarebytes (looks like that doesn't effect malwarebytes) and everytime i do that malwarebytes finds 1 threat.
    i send that threat to quarantine and after that almost all of my programs are fixed but some like Steam which i play all of may games with and my video player Kmplayer aren't and it shows me 0*c0000005 error. this error was not there before i quarantine that malware named svchost.com .

sometimes that malware uses more than half of my memory and slows down my pc . I Reinstalled my windows i reinstalled my programs but didnt solve the problem.

I use windows 7 64-bit Pack 1

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 1bada64e-4456-4bc5-a800-1cde8c03655e?upload=true.png

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 aea7f383-9d0c-4005-a2ba-4368c45c5ba1?upload=true.png Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 356176eb-331d-4bcb-bd59-18510f2f2b4f?upload=true.png

:)

JohnPayne9, Jul 5, 2019

2. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Analyzing Svchost processes in Windows

Here's how to track down detailed information about any Svchost.exe process running in Windows 7/8.

a) You can use the Tasklist command-line tool to learn which services are running in a Svchost.exe. Just run cmd (command prompt) and hit

Tasklist /svc /fo list

Scroll through the list and find what you need. It's not quite intuitive so you can use third party programs with gui. See below:

b) You can use svchost viewer. Best utility. Note: to run this under XP you need .Net framework 2.0

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 [​IMG]

c) Svchost Process Analyzer is another app for that.

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 svchost.gif

d) And another app called Svchost lookup tool

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 [​IMG]

e) And it won't hurt if you use Process Explorer and System Explorer.

It's never bad to keep your system under control, plus all these apps are portable no installation is required.

kthbai

Drone, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Svchost.com Malware on windows 7

Svchost virus?

Did any Antivirus told you there is a malware with that name?

Svchost or Service Host for Windows is a genuine process which as the name suggests is a process to run system tasks.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Svchost.com Malware on windows 7

1. Svchost.com Malware on windows 7 - Similar Threads - Svchost com Malware

2. Windows-Sandbox svchost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows-Sandbox svchost: I like to use the Windows-Sandbox, but there is a birth bug. I can't send Feedback in Windows-Sandbox. Bug: - 2-5 minutes after start, duration 15 minutes100% on one Core - Process: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs -p - I think it's a driver reason, and the...
  3. Windows-Sandbox svchost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-Sandbox svchost: I like to use the Windows-Sandbox, but there is a birth bug. I can't send Feedback in Windows-Sandbox. Bug: - 2-5 minutes after start, duration 15 minutes100% on one Core - Process: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs -p - I think it's a driver reason, and the...
  4. Windows-Sandbox svchost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Svchost blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Svchost blocked: Hey i am Evan I am having problem in my computer When i go to ms-store > download and updates > then when i click get updates then ms store lags and a message come from my antivirus svchost.exe blocked . And in my pc i can't update my apps like minecraft , roblox . Please...
  6. Windows svchost process

Windows svchost process: Hi I have literally go not idea what's happening here but what bi have highlighted here is the svchost process, there's about 30 of these showing up.... Not using up cpu usage but its eating away my memory. Anyone have a clue what is going on and how I can sort this out....
  7. Error with svchost

Error with svchost: I have been recieveing messages for the past two or three days now. When I go full screen, this message randomly pops up. "svchost.exe - application error The instruction at 0x00007FF8A305C686 referenced memory at 0x00007FF8C82D1A78. The memory could not be read. Click...
  8. Left-over effects of malware in Windows 7 (or malware still present)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Left-over effects of malware in Windows 7 (or malware still present): Good people, I have a Windows 7 machine that has contracted an infection of some kind that I have not been able to completely eradicate. Info: [1] Description: I think this malware arrived as what looked like a MS Word ".doc" file that was attached to an email. I knew...
  9. Svchost in syswow64, windows 32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Svchost in syswow64, windows 32: I know it is supposed to be in windows 32 but is it suppose to be syswow64? Because I've read that it shouldn't be. So i did a factory reset and it is still there scand with bitdefender and Malwarebytes no virus found. Any information will be helpful. And why won't Microsoft...
  10. svchost

svchost: An aplication in the path C:\Windows\syswow\ is running in the background and it consumes 60% of my cpu how to i stop it? I think it as something about Net Framework our something like that but im not sure. My Windows version is 1607...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.com