Windows 10: svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

Discus and support svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started having this problem two days ago, I noticed this when Windows Update started crashing when I press on it in the settings and then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020.

1. svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

I started having this problem two days ago, I noticed this when Windows Update started crashing when I press on it in the settings and then the svchost.exe error will popup. I also have another problem about speechruntime.exe which I guess affect my wifi because when it happens Youtube will not reload and I can't refresh a page, however svchost.exe is my main problem cause I can't open Windows Update. If you want more information I will comment you

:)

GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

windows store svchost.exe

Svchost.exe is a system process that hosts multiple Windows services. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you stop
    svchost.exe, then start it again. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start menu and go to Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, click Processes tab.
    • Click Show processes from all users.
    • Right-click the instances of svchost.exe, and then click
      End task
    • Restart your computer.
    • Follow steps 1, 2 & 3.
    • Right-click the instances of svchost.exe, and then click
      Start.

svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix? 09f77e92-b8da-4a48-bbab-da26aa0f8783.png

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Damian_V Win User
    What are taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe?

I have noticed that taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe are trying to connect to the internet.

I would like to understand

1. What each process does

2. What information they're sending or receiving.

Please note, i'm not experiencing issues with these processes.

I kindly ask whoever replies to directly respond to questions 1 and 2, and NOT:

- Suggest a 'clean boot'

- Ask what problems I’m experiencing

- Suggest it might be a software conflict

- Request the error message

- Provide links to other unrelated pages

- Suggest troubleshooting steps

- Say its a normal part of windows and not to worry about it.

If I can't get a clear response on why these processes are sending data back to Microsoft I'll assume they're collecting private information on me and all other Windows users.

Thank you for a quick and precise reply

Damian

Damian_V, Jul 1, 2020
  4. svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

trouble with taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe

Hi octetplus,

It seems that this is quite a common error to Kaspersky users. taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe are Microsoft processes running in the background so that you can use the camera and Cortana's features. First, try switching off Let apps use my camera hardware
    through the Settings apps and check if the taskhostw.exe problem still persists.

Here's how:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Privacy > Camera.
    • Click the toggle to switch off Let apps use my camera hardware.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

1. svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix? - Similar Threads - svchost exe speechruntime

2. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  3. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  4. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  5. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  6. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  7. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  8. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313