Windows 10: svchost.exe high cpu in game

Discus and support svchost.exe high cpu in game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a hardcore gamer love to play games now suddenly win 10 giving me problems while in game state repository service giving cpu spikes and lags my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Sep 14, 2019.

1. svchost.exe high cpu in game

I am a hardcore gamer love to play games now suddenly win 10 giving me problems while in game state repository service giving cpu spikes and lags my game sometimes winaudio service also lags my games i have turned off background apps edge browser not running in background then why these are giving problms also can i stay with 1803 version and completely disable win update home edition i have found 1803 most stable for gaming with no problm at all

:)

tushar_gamer, Sep 14, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

svchost high usage

See link below to figure out which app is hogging your resources.

https://www.wintips.org/how-to-fix-svchost-exe-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Sep 14, 2019
  3. svchost high usage

The problem still exist after trying every method. When I try to pin point the services none of the services are highlighted under the service section.

I have tried verifying the windows using cmd - windows validation and it shows no violation.

sarthakkhurana, Sep 14, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

svchost.exe high cpu in game

My CPU usage reaches 98% when I don't move my cursor for few minutes

Looks like it might be the svchost process.

This is not uncommon.

Below is a link on steps to fix this issue.

Let me know how you make out.

https://www.wintips.org/how-to-fix-svchost-exe-...

SarahKong, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

svchost.exe high cpu in game

1. svchost.exe high cpu in game - Similar Threads - svchost exe high

2. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  3. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  4. high cpu problem in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high cpu problem in game: last night on 2023 march 18 i downloaded the latest window update. next morning when i log into valorant my cpu goes to 70 percent and makes my game stutter. i also tried overwatch and its the same....
  5. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  6. sudden high cpu in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sudden high cpu in game: my cpu is spiking while in game but it was not before like this in same game looks like its audiosrv service taking cpu i have reinsalled driver for this but no help what to do sfc scan has no errors...
  7. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  8. svchost high usage

svchost high usage: I have a HP-omen 17. Recently I have been observing high cpu usage under the name of one/two unnamed process related to svchost.exe. The problem started recently with sudden high usage of cpu during pc start up. These process have to be terminated each time individually. The...
  9. svchost CPU usage at 55%

svchost CPU usage at 55%: not sure since when and how ( must have been recently ), but my windows 10 got probably infected, whenever i start pc, my cpu usage jumps to 55% ±. After I open task manager, i can see this ( attachment ) : the PID of "faulty" service is always different and if I stop the...
  10. Extremely HIGH CPU Usage (SVCHost)

Extremely HIGH CPU Usage (SVCHost): So, basically I upgraded to Windows 10, and it's been a huge nightmare. To start with, I didn't enjoy the experience and tried to downgrade, but I was informed the backup was corrupted (it was using a different file structure or something) and was incompatible. So... no...
Tags: