Windows 10: SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

Discus and support SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dear all, As you can see in the blow that SVChost is consuming the whole internet connection. I checked the services in the task manager and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by samerrustom, Mar 14, 2018.

1. SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

Dear all,

As you can see in the blow that SVChost is consuming the whole internet connection.
    I checked the services in the task manager and found that many services are related to SVChost. I am so confused about it and how to block it.

SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection [​IMG]

:)

samerrustom, Mar 14, 2018
  2. Rohn007 Win User

SVChost consuming my whole internet connection

SVChost is a Windows program that is used to run, "host", various other utilities.

You will have to drill down into the task manager entry to find out what program / file is being run by SVCHost..

Often, the simple, brute force, fix is restart your computer. This will shut down the run away, and often it does not start again.

Rohn007, Mar 14, 2018
  3. SVChost consuming my whole internet connection

SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection [​IMG]

Dear all,

Why SVChost is consuming my whole connection for about 2 hours in row?

I checked the task manager and found that many services related to SVChost so I am confused about the best way to block it.

Best Regards,

Sam

nightearth, Mar 14, 2018
  4. SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

Caledon Ken, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

1. SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection - Similar Threads - SVChost exe consuming

2. Search Host consuming internet .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Host consuming internet .: search host keeps on consuming my internet like mad . whenever i try to play something it fluctuates the ping to an extent that it literally makes the game unplayable. what should i do to stop it from consuming internet its been a headache since win 11 rolled out . pls help ....
  3. Search Host consuming internet .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Host consuming internet .: search host keeps on consuming my internet like mad . whenever i try to play something it fluctuates the ping to an extent that it literally makes the game unplayable. what should i do to stop it from consuming internet its been a headache since win 11 rolled out . pls help ....
  4. Windows "system" Consuming internet

Windows "system" Consuming internet: Hi , I just clicked on Data-Usage overview in my Windows 11 , one thing i noticed is my "system" is consuming 19 -25 mb every 10- 15 mins , Is it normal that its consuming this data or something in background is getting downloaded?...
  5. Windows "system" Consuming internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "system" Consuming internet: Hi , I just clicked on Data-Usage overview in my Windows 11 , one thing i noticed is my "system" is consuming 19 -25 mb every 10- 15 mins , Is it normal that its consuming this data or something in background is getting downloaded?...
  6. Windows "system" Consuming internet

7. msedge DLLs and .exe messing with whole system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msedge DLLs and .exe messing with whole system: Since yesterday I have a quite a big problem with Windows and Microsoft Apps entirely, Store is not opening, The Microsoft Edge website says it’s “temporarily down”, Half of this website is not loaded and a lot of errors come up on my screen saying stuff like:The procedure...
  8. Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively: Hello. First, sorry for my terrible English. I have problem with my connection. I got higher ping than usual, more than 240 (i checked with CMD), but when i check Task Manager there are no apps that consume my bandwith excessively. I try to check the connection with my...
  9. svchost consuming a lot of CPU usage when the laptop is powered on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svchost consuming a lot of CPU usage when the laptop is powered on?: This svchost file name doesn't appear on the task manager page but it is something which is making the cpu run at almost full capacity an along with this there is another blank file which is doing the same thing but it doesn't have the same strength as the other one. The file...
  10. the calling would crash the whole internet connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the calling would crash the whole internet connect: like above,my friend wants to call me,but everytime the calling will crash his internet it's a really annoying issue,we couldn't do the video call plz help me figure it out...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe network service p is consuming data