Windows 10: svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender

Discus and support svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just had to reinstall my OS from a malware and possibly being hacked ( named pipilenes , user unknown , Edge Cp and svchost blocked from running... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Durtydev, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Durtydev Win User

svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender

I just had to reinstall my OS from a malware and possibly being hacked ( named pipilenes , user unknown , Edge Cp and svchost blocked from running dynamic script) I'm very leary of letting anything through controlled folders right now. I haven't tried to install any other programs yet. That being said, I'm getting the controlled folder notification, Windows Defender Blocked svchost.exe, msiexex.exe and explorer. exe from unauthorized changes

svchost blocked from memory access 4 times

msiexec.exe blocked from userprofile desktop once

explorer exe blocked from userprofile/OneDrive/ desktop.

:)

Durtydev, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Smartscreen blocking an EXE

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any option to save password?
    • Which application are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the shortcut or in File explorer and select Run as administrator check if that helps.
    • Also observe when you type password do you get a prompt for saving password just above Taskbar.

You may also refer the link below and check if that helps.

Smart Screen Filter: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-smartscreen-filter#ie=ie-11

Hope the issue with smart screen blocking exe will resolved. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Buffinton Win User
    Printer exe files blocked

My Lexmark printer reports that Windows Defender has blocked two .exe files and cannot get the PC to communicate with the printer. Settings only offers options that have no connection to my problem that I can see

Buffinton, Aug 14, 2019
  4. moosipea Win User

windows is deleting my exe please help

so i try to download an exe but chrome blocks it so i say is fine then i go to the exes file path in windows explorer but when i hover over it it gets deleted. i have no antivirs and wndows defender is off.

moosipea, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender - Similar Threads - svchost exe msiexex

2. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  3. Default blocking of .exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default blocking of .exe files?: Hi all, Today I downloaded a program and noticed that when I tried to open/run the .exe file, nothing would happen. After some digging, I found that when I opened the file's properties, in the "Attributes" it was set to blocked. I checked the "Unblock" box and when I opened...
  4. Default blocking of .exe files?

Default blocking of .exe files?: Hi all, Today I downloaded a program and noticed that when I tried to open/run the .exe file, nothing would happen. After some digging, I found that when I opened the file's properties, in the "Attributes" it was set to blocked. I checked the "Unblock" box and when I opened...
  5. Blocked exe file

Blocked exe file: I am sure someone somewhere has a virtual voodoo doll of me. This is the exe file for a game I have had since 2007. It has never happened before. I have scanned the folder with Kaspersky. It says its clean. I have switched off UAC, then switched off the pc, and restarted it,...
  6. UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.

UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.: If I have a RAR file in a Program Files folder and try to unRAR it I get this... [img] The same file in the Downloads folder can be unRAR'd no problem. This started happening around 1 month ago, so something has changed in UAC. I am the only admin on this PC. How do I...
  7. Exe blocked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exe blocked.: Hello, I am operating on Microsoft office 2010 but would like to upgrade to Microsoft professional plus office 2013. Unfortunately whenever I try to install I get a message by Windows defender "Unauthorized changes are blocked". What can I do in order to be authorized?...
  8. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  9. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost & explorer.exe error