Windows 10: svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...

Discus and support svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS service but not working.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miz_Hridoy, Jul 25, 2019.

1. svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...

svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS service but not working. svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS... 181c6f02-c87e-4cf0-b8a8-eb9f5b2d39fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Miz_Hridoy, Jul 25, 2019

2. Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

Hey,

I have been dealing with the netsvcs for a long time and i don't seem to find a solution. The svchost file i THINK is not a malware as it is located where it should be that is in the System32 folder. I have tried many ways to get rid of it but it just
    won't stop.I also have scanned my PC with the Windows Defender and also with MalwareBytes.

I did Disable BITS , I also did try to disable the Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service but the status over there is always running , I also deleted the content of BITS in the Regitry. I keep on killing the process but it pops right back up. Can someone
    please help me to get it stopped.

AbdulBasit Rajiwate, Jul 25, 2019
  3. ejmtv Win User
    svchost.exe (netsvcs) consoming network data

I've been suffering from this issue for days now and I don't know what to do. My network monitor shows a fine internet speed but I can't seem to load any web page. I opened Resource Monitor and there I see this process with ID 1056 eating up 90% of my internet speed! I tried to search for the issue online and everyone is talking about BITS service that I have already disabled for years now. I managed to get the list of services that this process holds and please take a look.

svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS... [​IMG]

ejmtv, Jul 25, 2019
  4. svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...

svchost.exe (netsvcs) network usage problem

Hello all,
    I have a problem where a svchost process is using up all my bandwidth, making everything else that requires network extremely laggy. I've attached a screenshot of the process in question and the associated services. Windows Update and BITS are already disabled.
    Thank you.

svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS... [​IMG]

hellotokki, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...

1. svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS... - Similar Threads - svchost exe netsvcs

2. Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...: Hello. My computer has been extremely slow Task Manager indicates RAM usage above 95% - 32GB RAM. This happened after the last update, at the beginning of the month. And it got worse in the last week. Even having absolutely no applications open and the traditional ones open...
  3. Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...: Hello. My computer has been extremely slow Task Manager indicates RAM usage above 95% - 32GB RAM. This happened after the last update, at the beginning of the month. And it got worse in the last week. Even having absolutely no applications open and the traditional ones open...
  4. system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update: my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet but i am unable to solve this problem.It is the system which is consuming internet i checked it in data usage overview.plz help...
  5. system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update: my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet but i am unable to solve this problem.It is the system which is consuming internet i checked it in data usage overview.plz help...
  6. netsvcs and NetSvcs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netsvcs and NetSvcs: I was going through my services tab, trying to clear up some gunk and try to speed my pc up a bit, when I noticed 2 different groups with the same name but differing capitalization and wanted to make sure one wasn't an impostor. It seems like the all lowercase group netsvcs...
  7. netsvcs and NetSvcs

netsvcs and NetSvcs: I was going through my services tab, trying to clear up some gunk and try to speed my pc up a bit, when I noticed 2 different groups with the same name but differing capitalization and wanted to make sure one wasn't an impostor. It seems like the all lowercase group netsvcs...
  8. netsvcs and NetSvcs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet: Hey, I have been dealing with the netsvcs for a long time and i don't seem to find a solution. The svchost file i THINK is not a malware as it is located where it should be that is in the System32 folder. I have tried many ways to get rid of it but it just won't stop.I...
  10. svchost(netsvcs) utilizing 25% of CPU def_update looping 1.237.1259.0

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    svchost(netsvcs) utilizing 25% of CPU def_update looping 1.237.1259.0: Hi team, I am running windows 10, version 1067. For past 1h my cpu is running high, and i have narrowed down issue to proces: svchost(netsvcs) pid 576 to be utilizing cpu. [img] I've noticed that on windows update page, windows is trying to download "Definition...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost netsvcs high network usage windows 10

2. windows 10 svchost.exe (netsvcs p)