Windows 10: Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

Discus and support Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I have been dealing with the netsvcs for a long time and i don't seem to find a solution. The svchost file i THINK is not a malware as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdulBasit Rajiwate, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

Hey,

I have been dealing with the netsvcs for a long time and i don't seem to find a solution. The svchost file i THINK is not a malware as it is located where it should be that is in the System32 folder. I have tried many ways to get rid of it but it just won't stop.I also have scanned my PC with the Windows Defender and also with MalwareBytes.

I did Disable BITS , I also did try to disable the Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service but the status over there is always running , I also deleted the content of BITS in the Regitry. I keep on killing the process but it pops right back up. Can someone please help me to get it stopped.

:)

AbdulBasit Rajiwate, Apr 24, 2019

2. SVChost.exe is consuming the whole internet connection

Dear all,

As you can see in the blow that SVChost is consuming the whole internet connection.
    I checked the services in the task manager and found that many services are related to SVChost. I am so confused about it and how to block it.

Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet [​IMG]

samerrustom, Apr 24, 2019
  3. xrefa Win User
    svchost(netsvcs) utilizing 25% of CPU def_update looping 1.237.1259.0

Hi team,
    I am running windows 10, version 1067.
    For past 1h my cpu is running high, and i have narrowed down issue to proces:
    svchost(netsvcs) pid 576 to be utilizing cpu.

I've noticed that on windows update page, windows is trying to download
    "Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.237.1259.0)." and it is stuck in a loop there, trying to download and failing.

I tried rebooting notebook, but as soon as it boots up cpu usage is high again.
    Windows defender seem to be updated with definitions mentioned above 1.237.1259.0

dump files for svchost.exe are ~200MB so can't really upload them here, but if anyone would find it helpful i will put them on dropbox.

Thanks

xrefa, Apr 24, 2019
  4. ejmtv Win User

Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

svchost.exe (netsvcs) consoming network data

I've been suffering from this issue for days now and I don't know what to do. My network monitor shows a fine internet speed but I can't seem to load any web page. I opened Resource Monitor and there I see this process with ID 1056 eating up 90% of my internet speed! I tried to search for the issue online and everyone is talking about BITS service that I have already disabled for years now. I managed to get the list of services that this process holds and please take a look.

ejmtv, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet

1. Svchost.exe(netsvcs) won't stop consuming my Internet - Similar Threads - Svchost exe netsvcs

2. netsvcs and NetSvcs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netsvcs and NetSvcs: I was going through my services tab, trying to clear up some gunk and try to speed my pc up a bit, when I noticed 2 different groups with the same name but differing capitalization and wanted to make sure one wasn't an impostor. It seems like the all lowercase group netsvcs...
  3. netsvcs and NetSvcs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netsvcs and NetSvcs: I was going through my services tab, trying to clear up some gunk and try to speed my pc up a bit, when I noticed 2 different groups with the same name but differing capitalization and wanted to make sure one wasn't an impostor. It seems like the all lowercase group netsvcs...
  4. netsvcs and NetSvcs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS...: svchost.exe (netsvcs) is consuming above 95% of the Internet . I already disabled the BITS service but not working.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchostexe-netsvcs-is-consuming-above-95-of-the/a6ec131c-98de-4d48-baeb-eb0f98b5ba6a
  6. Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively: Hello. First, sorry for my terrible English. I have problem with my connection. I got higher ping than usual, more than 240 (i checked with CMD), but when i check Task Manager there are no apps that consume my bandwith excessively. I try to check the connection with my...
  7. Windows won't release my USB (svchost)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't release my USB (svchost): I'm having trouble removing my USB flash drive from the PC. I went to taskbar clicked on the securely remove hardware link chosing my usb drive and got a message that the hardware can't be removed because it is beeing used. So I went to resource monitor to check which...
  8. Windows won't release my USB (svchost)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't release my USB (svchost): I'm having trouble removing my USB flash drive from the PC. I went to taskbar clicked on the securely remove hardware link chosing my usb drive and got a message that the hardware can't be removed because it is beeing used. So I went to resource monitor to check which...
  9. svchost consuming a lot of CPU usage when the laptop is powered on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svchost consuming a lot of CPU usage when the laptop is powered on?: This svchost file name doesn't appear on the task manager page but it is something which is making the cpu run at almost full capacity an along with this there is another blank file which is doing the same thing but it doesn't have the same strength as the other one. The file...
  10. svchost(netsvcs) utilizing 25% of CPU def_update looping 1.237.1259.0

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    svchost(netsvcs) utilizing 25% of CPU def_update looping 1.237.1259.0: Hi team, I am running windows 10, version 1067. For past 1h my cpu is running high, and i have narrowed down issue to proces: svchost(netsvcs) pid 576 to be utilizing cpu. [img] I've noticed that on windows update page, windows is trying to download "Definition...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe consuming internet

2. windows 10 svchost.exe (netsvcs p)

3. svc host pid 576

4. svchost (netsvcs) consuming large amount of data