Windows 10: Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger

Discus and support Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I opened task manager and all svchost processes are blank with no name. No viruses, and no real problem yet, but still strange.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tatertot_Steam, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger

I opened task manager and all svchost processes are blank with no name. No viruses, and no real problem yet, but still strange. Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger f6b3db38-79c8-4273-811c-93f9025d4c0d?upload=true.png

:)

Tatertot_Steam, Mar 25, 2019

2. Svchost virus?

Did any Antivirus told you there is a malware with that name?

Svchost or Service Host for Windows is a genuine process which as the name suggests is a process to run system tasks.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 25, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Analyzing Svchost processes in Windows

Here's how to track down detailed information about any Svchost.exe process running in Windows 7/8.

a) You can use the Tasklist command-line tool to learn which services are running in a Svchost.exe. Just run cmd (command prompt) and hit

Tasklist /svc /fo list

Scroll through the list and find what you need. It's not quite intuitive so you can use third party programs with gui. See below:

b) You can use svchost viewer. Best utility. Note: to run this under XP you need .Net framework 2.0

Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger [​IMG]

c) Svchost Process Analyzer is another app for that.

Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger svchost.gif

d) And another app called Svchost lookup tool

Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger [​IMG]

e) And it won't hurt if you use Process Explorer and System Explorer.

It's never bad to keep your system under control, plus all these apps are portable no installation is required.

kthbai

Drone, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger

Suspicious activity and lots of svchost tasks

Haha i am aware, Its just that I gained today a lot of tasks related to remote, control and sharing which is very unusual and is the opposite of what i want, i have no intention with communicating with other networks or computers

This is very unusual for my pc and i usually have the very average amount of svchost tasks.

I want to indetify why is it happening and i suspect of a malicious attack

DannyBoyRP, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger

1. Svchost.exe no Name of Processes in Task Mananger - Similar Threads - Svchost exe Name

2. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...: I noticed that when finishing a Windows Defender scan, if I look in the wbem folder of System32 and check the Properties of 'scrcons.exe', it will say that the file was Last Accessed either during the scan, or at the end of the scan. this is true for all the mof files in...
  3. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...: I noticed that when finishing a Windows Defender scan, if I look in the wbem folder of System32 and check the Properties of 'scrcons.exe', it will say that the file was Last Accessed either during the scan, or at the end of the scan. this is true for all the mof files in...
  4. Does 'scrcons.exe' Appear in Task Manager as its Own Process, Part of 'svchost', or Part of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.: Hi! Could anybody help me? Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process:I expect to see the process as "Bsmain32.exe", but the name is empty. If I close every Bsmain32 process and will starting them again - everything is OK.OS: Windows Server 2012 R2....
  6. Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process.: Hi! Could anybody help me? Sometimes task manager isn't displaying a name of process:I expect to see the process as "Bsmain32.exe", but the name is empty. If I close every Bsmain32 process and will starting them again - everything is OK.OS: Windows Server 2012 R2....
  7. Put processes that consume a lot of resource on the top of the list in Task Mananger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put processes that consume a lot of resource on the top of the list in Task Mananger: A main use of Task Manager is to find which program is consuming resources. Now we need to sort by CPU/sort by Disk/sort By network to find the problem. Its better if list all the huge resource consuming programs at the top of the list what ever the resource is so we don't...
  8. Windows svchost process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows svchost process: Hi I have literally go not idea what's happening here but what bi have highlighted here is the svchost process, there's about 30 of these showing up.... Not using up cpu usage but its eating away my memory. Anyone have a clue what is going on and how I can sort this out....
  9. Stuttering in games caused by svchost process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuttering in games caused by svchost process: Ok so in some of my games, when I am playing I get random stutters, the cause of which I have finally narrowed down to svchost being the culprit. Before I go any further my PC specs are: Core i7 6700 GTX 1070 16 GB 2133 Mhz RAM 250 GB SSD 1 TB HDD I have Windows...
  10. svchost Running under User Name

in Windows 10 Support
    svchost Running under User Name: Hi, Almost everywhere it says if svchost is running under the PC's name or the user logon name then there's a problem, possibly malware. But now I just read this: Beginning with Windows 10, an instance will start under the user context at logon (with command line...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how block process without name in task manager

2. svchost without name in taskmanager

3. svchost.exe not show name in task manager