Windows 10: svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,...

Discus and support svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this error on the surface go with win 10 home edition. Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ash Paxton, Feb 11, 2020.

1. svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,...

I have this error on the surface go with win 10 home edition.

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff

Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: frameserver.dll, versione: 10.0.17763.404, timestamp: 0xf1172de3

Someone could help me?

:)

Ash Paxton, Feb 11, 2020

2. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Phaewryn Win User
    Error: ucrtbase.terminate not located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Open elevated cmd.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Type the following command: regsvr32 /i api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
    Close cmd. Shut down. Restart.
    Here's the page that lists the commands: Regsvr32 - Register a DLL - Windows CMD - SS64.com

That being said, I also did a registry cleaning, and it also had a pending update that went through that was apparently awaiting a full shut down. It might very well have just been that.

Microsoft can nudge all they want, I'm keeping this older model laptop on 7, it's not powerful enough for the bloat of 10. I was very near to running a sfc scan (I was going to make that my last thing to set it to do before retiring to bed for the night) and then putting the windows disc in and repairing the install like you suggested tomorrow if the sfc repair didn't work.

Phaewryn, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Camera Win User

svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,...

Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes

Hi
    Have an unusual problem (to me anyway)

Last week I got "Bad Image" errors with Adobe Lightroom (the program had worked OK previously). Two .dll files were listed as corrupt and in Explorer both were shown has having 0 bytes size. Re-installation resolved the problem.
    Today I have had the same "bad image" error with another program. Techsmith SnagIt. Once again it was .dll files and they show in explorer as 0 bytes. The timestamp on the 0 byte dlls is the time of the error i.e. today (not when the files were installed).

What I've done so far :
    Ran McAfee viruscan across all disks - no problems reported.
    Ran Malwarebytes - no problems reported

Went to the properties for the disk drive and under "Tools" ran error check - nothing found
    The disk is an SSD so I went to Samsung Magician which shows drive condition as good and S.M.A.R.T. shows wear levelling count at Current Value 99. I do not use Rapid Mode.

The problems are happening on a Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Any suggestions welcome

Dave

Camera, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,...

1. svchost.exe_FrameServer, versione: 10.0.17763.1, timestamp: 0xb900eeff: frameserver.dll,... - Similar Threads - svchost exe_FrameServer versione

2. api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found: The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0dll-was-not/38d1a337-a70f-443f-bedd-d0eb827bed45
  3. api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found: The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0dll-was-not/38d1a337-a70f-443f-bedd-d0eb827bed45
  4. api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  6. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  7. API-MS-ONECOREUAP-SETTINGSYNC-STATUS-L1-1-0.DLL

API-MS-ONECOREUAP-SETTINGSYNC-STATUS-L1-1-0.DLL: 10 months and absolutely no **** help in getting the goddamn error fixed. Microsoft is completely useless to the average user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0dll/1542f311-b739-43a9-aad2-6d471f02b6d5
  8. api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll: I'm looking for file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. Reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for x64 and x86 didn't help. Should a dll with this name really exist, or is the problem somewhere else? There is a file of this name at...
  9. api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll not found

api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll not found: Just made the mistake of allowing Microsoft to do another update, now I get this damn message every time the computer starts, what's the fix????????...
  10. Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.: I am running a Windows 10 laptop made by Lenovo, powered by AMD. The exact model is the LENOVO Ideapad 320. The The laptop has been factory reseted in order to boost performance for such Valve games as Counter Strike: Global Offensive. On some of the other games I play, I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe_FrameServer