Windows 10: svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!

Discus and support svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i have problem with svchost, recently it always upload and its make me crazy! it is a virus? its normal? and a lot of svchost are working about... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by amir kamyabi, Jan 22, 2021.

1. svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!

Hi

i have problem with svchost, recently it always upload and its make me crazy!

it is a virus?

its normal?

and a lot of svchost are working about 20-30

i cant even upload a photo with this problem : \

the problem is svchost.exeTEREDO its upload more than others

i close windows update and there is no Difference

i have kaspersky anti virus and it say there is no virus

plz help

:)

amir kamyabi, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  4. svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!

What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!

1. svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day! - Similar Threads - svchost upload lot

2. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  3. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  4. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  5. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day: I want to ask if i should just erase everything on my pc because it keeps crashing and sometimes get stuck on the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-about-2-5-times-a-day/923766b6-e794-44e7-a127-5bd6af88f872
  7. Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs

Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs: Hi Microsoft Support, I'm trying to diagnose some BSODs on my own PC and I'm struggling to figure out what a root cause of this is. These crashes started happening after a few weeks ago. My PC has been fine before that for about 2 years. I have had a number of different...
  8. System Restore - limited to only 1- 2 days ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore - limited to only 1- 2 days ?: I have windows 10 and 500GB hard drive. However unlike with Windows 7, or XP which had numerous automatic restore points stretching back 1- 2 weeks, with Windows 10, there is only 1 or 2 restore points under 'normal' conditions limited to 1 to 2 days. I found the restore...
  9. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  10. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 News
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...