Windows 10: Swage 2 Headphones. Crappy Sound

Discus and support Swage 2 Headphones. Crappy Sound in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi folks, I ordered a pair of Swage 2 headphones a little while ago and I just got my Bluetooth adapter for my PC. Before today, I've been using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Swage 2 Headphones. Crappy Sound

Hi folks,

I ordered a pair of Swage 2 headphones a little while ago and I just got my Bluetooth adapter for my PC. Before today, I've been using the headphones with my iPad and everything was great! Sound was perfect!

Now I'm on my PC, with Windows 8/ 8.1 drivers, and the sound is really crappy! It's far away and crackly. *Sad

Any help will be greatly appreciated. *Smile

-Chuck

:)

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015

2. Windows 10 Volume Problem (Volume Randomly Changes)

I tried this method, it worked well, but my computer now is unable to detect my headphones. There is no sounds when i plug them in.

I am tired with this crap, we are using a crappy system so we are expected to live with craps all the time ...

MehdiChihaoui, Feb 11, 2015
  3. Notifications Sound with Headphone In

My Nokia 1520 on 8.1 update 2 makes sounds when receiving a text message with headphones in. I can stop the sounds if I disable the ringer with the headphone on, but then i don't hear the alert on headphones either.

ChrisMoris, Feb 11, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

If the headphone is working fine with the iPad, my best guess is signal interference. Is your PC's internet wired or wireless? Or do you have any wireless device close by?

badrobot, Feb 11, 2015
  5. Chuck38 Win User
    Well, I'm accessing the internet through my wifi adapter. So wireless. *Smile

There are multiple iPads in the house and my dad's Nexus which is almost always powered down.

Like I said earlier, it works perfectly on my iPad.

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User

The signal between the bluetooth adapter and your wifi adapter are probably not agreeing with each other. You can try unplugging the wifi adapter for a while and play a music on your PC through your bluetooth. If the problem still persists, the next thing to look at is the bluetooth driver. What is the bluetooth specs of your headset and the adapter? Are they matched?

(edited: signal between bluetooth and wifi adapter not "between bluetooth and headset". Sorry for confusion.)

badrobot, Feb 11, 2015
  7. labeeman Win User
    Could also be a conflick with your cordless mouse.

labeeman, Feb 11, 2015
  8. Chuck38 Win User

The signal between the bluetooth adapter and your wifi adapter are probably not agreeing with each other. You can try unplugging the wifi adapter for a while and play a music on your PC through your bluetooth. If the problem still persists, the next thing to look at is the bluetooth driver. What is the bluetooth specs of your headset and the adapter? Are they matched?

(edited: signal between bluetooth and wifi adapter not "between bluetooth and headset". Sorry for confusion.) I removed the Wifi adapter and the sound was still really bad. I installed the Windows 8/ 8.1 driver from here. Once you are there, scroll down to 'Computer Peripherals', I'm using the 'BTD-300'. There are no drivers for the headset it's self.

You can find the headphones here.

Yes, the headset and adapter are paired. (If that's what you mean by 'Matched')

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  9. Chuck38 Win User
    Could also be a conflick with your cordless mouse. Nope. I just unplugged my wireless mouse and plugged in my wired one and the sound was still trashy.

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  10. labeeman Win User
    Could also be a conflick with your cordless mouse. Nope. I just unplugged my wireless mouse and plugged in my wired one and the sound was still trashy. Sounds like you may need a RMA number.

labeeman, Feb 11, 2015
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    Could also be a conflick with your cordless mouse. Nope. I just unplugged my wireless mouse and plugged in my wired one and the sound was still trashy. Sounds like you may need a RMA number. But they work just fine on my iPad! I don't understand why they sound so bad on my PC. *Sad

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    I built it...

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  13. Chuck38 Win User

I'll have to try it on Windows 8.1 and see if there is any difference.

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
  14. I built it... All the more reason !

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 11, 2015
  15. Chuck38 Win User
    I built it... All the more reason ! Oh, why don't you go to bed.

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Swage 2 Headphones. Crappy Sound - Similar Threads - Swage Headphones Crappy

2. No sound in headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound in headphones: Hi! Until the two past weeks headphones were perfectly with my laptop. Now, dispite the fact that system recognizes headphones as headphones, I hear no sound in them. What could be the problem?My OS: Win10 home edition 64-bit 19044Laptop: Acer Aspire E5-575GSound driver:...
  3. Crappy sound drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crappy sound drivers: The sound drivers of my system are genuine ****. Even when I use my bluetooth headphone I have to pump up the volume to max even to just listen to it properly. The same audio file sounds in any other device using same bluetooth headphones pretty well and loud but when it...
  4. Headphone- No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone- No sound: Hello I have a problem on my laptop When I enter my headphones the sound came out of the headphone I thought that the problem from the headphone but I tried it on another laptop and it were working so maybe the problem from the setting for the laptop can somebody help me...
  5. no sound in headphones

no sound in headphones: I have MSI GT75 Titan laptop that is not recognizing the headphones. The issue appeared not long ago, all of a sudden. I tried to reinstall Realtek and Nahimic and rolled back to the previous state. I checked the issue with a different headphones with the same result...
  6. Crappy Updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crappy Updates: Why is there no recourse when an update takes your laptop down causing it to be unusable? It is a Microsoft problem and they should be held accountable for shoddy work!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crappy-updates/2dc5e1cd-a02e-4acb-8189-4db1151e4ed5
  7. Headphones no sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones no sound: I have headphones connected to my laptop via cable but there is no sound coming out of them. Only when I update my drivers it works but everytime I put my pc to sleep or shut it down it doesn't work again. Any help? submitted by /u/theKnightfall66 [link] [comments]...
  8. Headphone Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone Sound: I plugged my headphone in and it asked me which one I plugged in. So I clicked the headphone and played a music. But the music that was playing didn't come out from headphone but came out from the laptop speakers. How can I fix this problem....
  9. No headphone sound

No headphone sound: Since the latest Win 10 update I can no longer get sound to come out of headphones. Before when I plugged in headphones the speakers were turned off automatically. Now nothing happens when phones plugged in except the speakers continue to give audio sound but nothing from...
  10. Assign Headphone Jack to 1 of 2 Sound Cards?

Assign Headphone Jack to 1 of 2 Sound Cards?: I have an RealTek internal PC sound card and a SignaLink USB external sound card for digital amateur radio communications with my HAM radio system. Whenever I plug headphones into the PC headphone jack, it commandeers the external sound card instead of using the internal...