Windows 10: Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

Discus and support Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Had to re-arrange the room and with all the cables going to the right speaker (power and cable to left speaker) it is way cleaner to have on the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oronoguy, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

Had to re-arrange the room and with all the cables going to the right speaker (power and cable to left speaker) it is way cleaner to have on the left side.

Is there any way to swap left and right audio going out to these bluetooth speakers?

I was kinda surprised there isn't an obvious option in the settings (or maybe I am looking in the wrong area).

I vaguely remember 10 years ago an auido setting that not only let you swap speakers but drag them around for position.

submitted by /u/Oronoguy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oronoguy, Apr 2, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Speakers L+R reversed after Windows update to v. 2004?

Hi there

You must have got the update designed for those on the South side of the equator !!!!! - The one designed for Australia perhaps !!

I don't think Windows itself can swap the channels -- although knowing Ms's propensity to hose things up - it wouldn't surprise me.

Just get an adapter if you don't have separate L/R speaker channel inputs and swap the channels.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

Hi Russell.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer and speaker?
    • Are you able to listen to sound?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by Rajith R on August 29, 2015
    and follow the steps suggested.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Do let us know if the speaker issue is resolved. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

1. Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ? - Similar Threads - Swap bluetooth speakers

2. Realtek Headset swap to Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Headset swap to Speakers: I share a computer, and the person I share with wants to hear through the speakers on my computer and not the headset I have. I've tried looking through Realtek's audio manager that I have on Windows 10, but I can't find a way to swap to speakers without unplugging the...
  3. l missing bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    l missing bluetooth: how can i install missing bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-missing-bluetooth/77e239f4-5af3-4df5-ab48-c936f489876f
  4. How do i balance individual R/L speakers in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i balance individual R/L speakers in windows 10?: [ATTACH] as you can see the "balance" option isnt even there. is there a 3rd party app which can do it? https://preview.redd.it/ufurwk64zsv51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=91a88a6ebd23ec80fbc5f238e833b5ba0b5538e2 submitted by /u/TangerineSuccessful9 [link]...
  5. Swap left/right speakers?

Swap left/right speakers?: I've got my whole setup right here. So it's hard to move anything around because the cables are all fixed. I've only used my speakers for Youtube, music or something like that, so I put them down somehow. For gaming I used my headset. Since my headset is broken, I use my...
  6. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  7. Speakers L+R reversed after Windows update to v. 2004?

Speakers L+R reversed after Windows update to v. 2004?: I updated to Windows 10 Pro v.2004 OS Build 19041.264 on May 28 and I now notice that the left and right speaker channels have been reversed. I'm using a laptop and the speakers are desktop type, connected to the audio jack on the laptop. The only solution that I could think...
  8. Speakers L+R reversed after Windows update to v. 2004?

in Windows 10 Support
    Speakers L+R reversed after Windows update to v. 2004?: I updated to Windows 10 Pro v.2004 OS Build 19041.264 on May 28 and I now notice that the left and right speaker channels have been reversed. I'm using a laptop and the speakers are desktop type, connected to the audio jack on the laptop. The only solution that I could think...
  9. Windows Key + L or + R not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + L or + R not working: I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset. I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed...
  10. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...