Windows 10: Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

Discus and support Swap Mouse X-Y Axis in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I previously saw posts asking about how to swap the x-y axis on a mouse from 2020 and ran across this by github project which could help others looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bach n a Minuet, May 24, 2021.

1. Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

I previously saw posts asking about how to swap the x-y axis on a mouse from 2020 and ran across this by github project which could help others looking to do that:https://github.com/krog78/MouseInverter

:)

Bach n a Minuet, May 24, 2021
  2. khengsian Win User

Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently

khengsian, May 24, 2021
  3. khengsian Win User
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

No, I am not willing to invert the mouse wheel but the whole mouse, when I position the mouse normally, I want the mouse pointer to move left when I move my mouse up, pointer move right when I move the mouse down, down when I move the mouse left, up when
    I move the mouse when I move the mouse right. In short, I want to swap x and y axis of the mouse movement. Or I can say I want to use the mouse like the image provided. Is that possible?
    Swap Mouse X-Y Axis 14652d92-202d-4f41-a993-cd811a4d9124?upload=true.jpg

khengsian, May 24, 2021
  4. Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

1. Swap Mouse X-Y Axis - Similar Threads - Swap Mouse Axis

2. Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .: Meu mouse inverteu X e Y quanto a rasto o mouse para baixo a seta vai para cima, quando a rasto para cima vai para baixo a seta. Pros lados mesma coisa a rasto o mouse para a direta a seta vai pra esquerda a rasto para esquerda vai para direta já tentei de tudo e não resolve....
  3. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?: Hello. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-in-windows-to-flip-the-mouse/06110a85-d3dd-4f2c-bc7a-cbee9a0a08ae
  4. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?: Hello. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-in-windows-to-flip-the-mouse/06110a85-d3dd-4f2c-bc7a-cbee9a0a08ae
  5. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  6. My y and x axis problem on my mouse

My y and x axis problem on my mouse: For the past few days I've been having this problem where my y and x axis on my mouse are inverted and I can't seem to find any solutions to this problem. I've tried uninstalling the device unplugging it and turning it on again, I've tried updating my drivers but they're...
  7. Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa: I was using my mouse, and suddenly the axis of the mouse automatically changed. When i move the mouse up, the pointer moves left and when moved down, it moves to the right. I have tried looking through the settings and updating to the latest drivers but no success.i also...
  8. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?: can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-invert-the-y-axis-of-mouse-movement-from/677da479-a76e-4fe4-b699-d04602478d73
  9. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  10. touchscreen inverted x axis

touchscreen inverted x axis: Hi I recently installed windows 10 1507 as later versions aren't compatible with my pendo pad 10.1 2 in 1, all due to a failed update attempt. When I've done this the touchscreen has become inverted on the x axis (it wasn't previously) I have had a look at the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mouse swap axis

2. change x and y axis movements of mouse