Windows 10: swapfile.sys get replace everytime after restart ?

Discus and support swapfile.sys get replace everytime after restart ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; swapfile.sys get replace everytime after restart ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RgolTyg, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RgolTyg Win User

swapfile.sys get replace everytime after restart ?

:)

RgolTyg, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Victek Win User

Is it time to ditch the swapfile

This may be because swapfile.sys does not exist in Windows 7. It was introduced (or reintroduced) in Windows 8.

Hiberfil.sys, Pagefile.sys the New Swapfile.sys file in Windows 8

Victek, Aug 28, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Swapfile

Moving the swapfile to a different drive is o-l-d advice. Technology has come a long way since then. No reason for it now.

There will always be a paging file on C: because that's where application software expects it to be.

BulldogXX, Aug 28, 2019
  4. dipdas Win User

Can i open swapfile ?

Can i open swapfile, does it constantly change or not ?

dipdas, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. swapfile.sys get replace everytime after restart ? - Similar Threads - swapfile sys replace

2. User resets everytime after restart and gets lagged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User resets everytime after restart and gets lagged: When i restart my pc, almost everything gets resettedsettings, app settings, files. and my pc get entirely laggedtakes 1 to 5 minutes to open a website or appand the start and search menu does not work.please help....
  3. User resets everytime after restart and gets lagged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User resets everytime after restart and gets lagged: When i restart my pc, almost everything gets resettedsettings, app settings, files. and my pc get entirely laggedtakes 1 to 5 minutes to open a website or appand the start and search menu does not work.please help....
  4. User resets everytime after restart and gets lagged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting windows ready everytime i restart

Getting windows ready everytime i restart: Hey, i just got a brand new gaming pc with windows 10 a few months ago and from the start of the week, everytime i restart, i get stuck on a getting windows ready screen that last for 2-3 hours. Im tired because when i want to play, i cant…Any solutions?...
  6. Getting windows ready everytime i restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting windows ready everytime i restart: Hey, i just got a brand new gaming pc with windows 10 a few months ago and from the start of the week, everytime i restart, i get stuck on a getting windows ready screen that last for 2-3 hours. Im tired because when i want to play, i cant…Any solutions?...
  7. Sys reserved CUSTOM MADE partition comes back everytime restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sys reserved CUSTOM MADE partition comes back everytime restarted: Hello So I Restart my pc and my custom made sys recovery partition's drive letter comes back. Tried using dispart and so the management device from this pc>mange Any helps?Sfc done and many othrr things....
  8. Sys reserved CUSTOM MADE partition comes back everytime restarted

Sys reserved CUSTOM MADE partition comes back everytime restarted: Hello So I Restart my pc and my custom made sys recovery partition's drive letter comes back. Tried using dispart and so the management device from this pc>mange Any helps?Sfc done and many othrr things....
  9. Sys reserved CUSTOM MADE partition comes back everytime restarted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Is it time to ditch the swapfile

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it time to ditch the swapfile: The swap file was created in the early days of Windows when hardware was expensive so rather than getting a new hard drive, you had the swap file to help you out. With Windows 10 due next month, I wonder if its time to ditch the swap file and and disable it completely. 6697